Looking for this particular vinyl - can't find it anywhere!

clariba19

Helou! My name's Clarissa, from Italy.  I've just joined this site so I'm a bit sleepy :) I'm a big fan of All Time Low since 2010 and from times I'm looking for the hot topic exclusive version of future hearts vinyl, I mean, the clear ones with blue splatter on that, cause I'd like to frame it. I can't find it anywhere and I don't know what to do!Please let me know if you have any ideas of where can I find it, or if you sell it, I'm waiting with impatience. Screen-Shot-2015-04-07-at-8.29.57-AM.png

32 minutes ago, clariba19 said:

I wrote to the seller 3 days ago if it is still available and if she ship internationally but got no reply :(

Occasionally I stumble upon listings that say "not available in your country", so if you don't have that, it can't hurt to just buy it. If they have something against international shipping, they'll say. Also, the listing would be gone if they had sold it--it's still available. 

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

also,

"looking for this particular record*"

not "a vinyl"

sounds like you're looking for a sticker or decal

ahh yes, I must admit I used a wrong term :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, Brock N Roll said:

It means "Original Poster".

Do you own a record player?

of course I have! I've said I'd like to frame it cause it's really cool, but of course I'll listen it , and when I don't, I'll put on my atl corner in my room :wub:

8 minutes ago, clariba19 said:

I've said I'd like to frame it cause it's really cool

have you never seen a splatter designed record before?

framing it would be an absolute waste and entirely counter-productive to finding the physical vinyl version of the album; especially being a pretty recent band like ATL

Edited by ethereal

8 minutes ago, ethereal said:

framing it would be an absolute waste and entirely counter-productive to finding the physical vinyl version of the album; especially being a pretty recent band like ATL

I must be honest and say these are my first moves in this world, I didn't know about this and I'm so sorry but that's ok, I just won't do this and keep my record safe, thanks for make me notice that :wub:

On 2/6/2017 at 10:56 AM, ethereal said:

also,

"looking for this particular record*"

not "a vinyl"

sounds like you're looking for a sticker or decal

22 hours ago, ethereal said:

shut up