PO NOW: David Bowie - No Plan EP

24627081.JPG?636219801313265805

The No Plan EP features the single ‘Lazarus’ from Blackstar, and  the three final David Bowie studio recordings during the sessions for his 28th and final album - “No Plan,” “Killing A Little Time” and “When I Met You.” The track “No Plan” was hailed by Rolling Stone – who ranked it at #4 in their 50 Best Songs of 2016 – as "a magnificent coda… one last transmission from the Bowie universe.”

Ltd Edition Die Cut White Vinyl w/ litho:

http://store.davidbowie.com/ltd-ed-no-plan-die-cut-white-vinyl-w-litho.html

Indie (clear/white/blue): http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24627081/david-bowie-no-plan-ep-indie-exclusive-colored-vinyl-clear-white-blue

Standard: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24627080/david-bowie-no-plan-ep-180-gram-w-dl-insert

Edited by lethalenforcer

Just now, unknown pleasures said:

It was the litho but it's now back. Looks like it's going to be one of those releases - showing up in & out of stock  

It's an open edition variant, meaning they're just going to keep PO's open for a certain amount of time to see how many they need to press. Hence the pushed back release date as well. I think they stocked 1000 in their cart inventory at first and will just replenish until they close the PO period.

1 minute ago, unknown pleasures said:

Ok, makes sense. Must've happened to be refreshing as they went through the initial allocation. Was surprised it would have been gone that quick - even if it is Bowie!

Someone must've carted the entire thing. I think they've sold 400 so far. Which is still insanely impressive, considering that price. I'm tempted to wait to order but know if I hesitate they'll pull the PO. Hopefully they keep it going for a few days at least.

I pulled the trigger on the litho version but then cancelled my order.  $50 is insane for a 4 song EP.  And the indie version gets you everything but the litho on a cooler sounding color of wax for $30 less.

i may end up regretting it but I'm willing to take a chance on not buying a $30 litho

8 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

I pulled the trigger on the litho version but then cancelled my order. 

Did you get immediate confirmation on the cancellation? I want to order one and then cancel if I change my mind, but this made-to-order business had me thinking they may throw a fit and force me to go through PayPal to cancel.

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Did you get immediate confirmation on the cancellation? I want to order one and then cancel if I change my mind, but this made-to-order business had me thinking they may throw a fit and force me to go through PayPal to cancel.

I have yet to get confirmation on the cancellation

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

Someone must've carted the entire thing. I think they've sold 400 so far. Which is still insanely impressive, considering that price. I'm tempted to wait to order but know if I hesitate they'll pull the PO. Hopefully they keep it going for a few days at least.

Slightly off point but where on the source page (after pressing ctrl + U) is the cart inventory listed? I want to see how many are left if possible. Is there a way to search for it? 

Just now, ebuygum17 said:

Slightly off point but where on the source page (after pressing ctrl + U) is the cart inventory listed? I want to see how many are left if possible. Is there a way to search for it? 

Not via source, you'd need to cart a bunch of them and update until you see it say that the quantity is unavailable. Last I peeked there were ~490 or so.

Just now, mondie said:

Here it is on the EU site, 45 Euros. Taking price gouging to a new level, it's obscene :blink:

http://davidbowie.parlophonestore.co.uk/eu/no-plan-limited-edition-die-cut-vinyl-and-lithograph.html

Yeah doesn't appear to be in stock anymore on the EU site. Maybe carted or glitching.