Amazon price is even more fucked. I don't think SRC is releasing these so we'll probably get a better price somewhere else soon. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008YYSE2K/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486442722&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=counting+crows+vinyl&dpPl=1&dpID=61UBIsD4yvL&ref=plSrch

2 hours ago, rooks said:

Oh for fucks sake.

Press This Desert Life or who the fuck cares.

I know im in the minority here but i absolutely loved Hard Candy and have no idea why it still hasn't had an official pressing. They've pressed a live version of August and that stupid Underwater Sunshine bs but still no Hard Candy....

19 minutes ago, noone said:

nothing wrong with ssd, but they're only cheaper if ordering 2 albums. if you're just buying august, bullmoose has the lower free shipping threshold.

oh word, that makes sense. unless you have only one of the two though, I can't understand only getting one or the other. both albums are perfect and should be in everyone's collection.

Edited by jrodan

16 minutes ago, ksuwdboots said:

In my experience they're not the fastest on shipping. I wouldn't expect to have these until 4-6 days after release date. 

Shouldn't be too much of a concern on these 20+ year old albums :P

51 minutes ago, jrodan said:

is there something wrong with soundstagedirect that I am missing? do they not fulfill orders? otherwise, why pay $10 more?

I just want the one album, for now at least. BM doesn't charge until it ships and I'm broke as fuck right now. I'm expecting my tax refund around the time it releases so it won't be an issue then. 

2 hours ago, noone said:

nothing wrong with ssd, but they're only cheaper if ordering 2 albums. if you're just buying august, bullmoose has the lower free shipping threshold.

AND bull moose doesn't charge for pre-orders until fulfilled, so time-value of money consideration if you're strapped for cash