PO David Bazan -Care

This one kind of came out of nowhere but David Bazan's new record "Care" is up for preorder at Undertow.  Link to the new single at the NPR link below.

http://www.npr.org/sections/allsong...future-islands-the-black-angels-jacaszek-more

https://undertowstore.com/collections/david-bazan/products/care?variant=38215766983

Edited by twentytwo

2 minutes ago, jrodan said:

wonder if this one will incorporate as many electronic elements as blanco. I enjoyed that album much more than I expected.

I love just about everything Bazan has put out, but I just haven't been able to get into Blanco.  Either way, I will purchase this record and hope for the best.  Hoping this record is a return to form.

Soooo excited on this. Blanco was a grower, but classic Bazan through and through. I have always loved Headphones so the electronic side of Bazan is very welcomed by me, just in doses. I saw him play a solo show in November with just an electric guitar and man....his talent is unmatched.

22 minutes ago, richardsurf said:

Sorry if obvious but it looks like some of these songs are Monthly 7" tracks re-worked, similar to what he did for Blanco. I don't have the tracklists in front of me but some of the names are familiar.

Yes some of these songs are definitely from the Monthly 7" Tracks. Sparkling Water and Permanent Record are definitely from the 7"s

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...