James Iha - Let it come down, anyone looking for a copy

sve

Probably $100 shipped.  I wouldnt be making any money here.  Depends on if they are willing to give them both up.  I figured id offer it up here if anyone wanted it.  Its unfortunately an expensive record, i havent seen any under $120 in a while.  

I just want to make sure someone is interested in it and im not left holding 2 copies.

Edited by sve

Thanks for the info.  Thats a great deal.  Even being that is in europe and would be closer to 70 usd shipped, without insurance.  I wish i would have seen that but have never bought from a foreign ebay.  I have been watching and I havent even seen one in a really long time on US ebay.  I understand this deal might not work for everyone but just thought id offer it up since its so rare.

In regards to copies in the United States, not really true.  And only 3 copies sold in the past 2 or 3 years, the most recent went for $140, then 94, then 64.  Seems like the price is going up, and again its very rare.

Again, I understand if the deal is not for you.  You have made your point, it is not.  This is the cheapest price i can get it for.  I figured I would let people here know that there is copy available if anyone wants it.  Its no big deal to me either way.  Maybe next time I wont give that courtesy, geesh.

Edited by sve

30 minutes ago, sve said:

In regards to copies in the United States, not really true.  And only 3 copies sold in the past 2 or 3 years, the most recent went for $140, then 94, then 64.  Seems like the price is going up, and again its very rare.

Again, I understand if the deal is not for you.  You have made your point, it is not.  This is the cheapest price i can get it for.  I figured I would let people here know that there is copy available if anyone wants it.  Its no big deal to me either way.  Maybe next time I wont give that courtesy, geesh.

No problem, just trying to help.  But yeah if you sort the sales by sales date and include the record title in the search it will help clear out the clutter:

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=James+iha+come+down&sortord=ddate

5 copies last year sold.  And in 2015 one sold for $30!