Taking Back Sunday- Self Titled, louder now and new again

i just ordered them from Banquet and paypal said this:

U heeft een betaling goedgekeurd van 55,97 GBP aan Banquet Gravity DIP Ltd([email protected]) 
Het bedrag wordt overgeschreven als de webwinkel uw betaling verwerkt

which in English is

You approved a payment of £ 55.97 to Banquet Gravity DIP Ltd. ([email protected])
The amount will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment

Normally Paypal says that they have received the payment, so maybe Banquet charges afterwards? 

will definitely pick up the S/T on this once its released stateside.

IMO - TBS fell apart on the last couple of songs on Louder Now. New Again had a few tracks that were good but overall the record was meh. I think they really captured the chemistry they had with their earlier stuff on the S/T.   Everything since the S/T has been mediocre as well.

Edited by andables

On 2/12/2017 at 4:36 PM, mcpherson123 said:

I believe this will be the first press for S/T altogether. Louder Now and New Again each had only one pressing possibly two for Louder Now but they went out of print within couple years of their respective release dates. 

Nope, however I think the only pressing for S/T was when they first did pre-orders. I have a copy.

1 hour ago, thedillon said:

The reason it's not up on any other sites is because its a EU/UK release. There are different rights and licenses you have to acquire in each region. Hence why this hasn't been repressed in the states... I also wouldn't hold my breath on a US press.

How do you know this?

1 hour ago, curator said:

Even if these truly are non-US, I'm sure they'll press a ton and we'll just have to pay a few bucks extra via online similar to imports like MOV.

Yep. I'm not even gonna bother with a US press since European pressings are usually higher quality. I'm fine with $23 apiece considering how long I've waited on these. 

16 hours ago, Littlefusdawg said:

The s/t vinyl i got was from the pre-order, mine was in a bundled package it is signed and there were only a few of them.

Ok, so that's what I thought too, it LOOKS like a vinyl, its in a vinyl styled sleeve, but there is NOTHING but special edition artwork inside. For years I just figured it was a vinyl & didn't open it bc it was signed. I'd be interested to see if anyone has seen a legit record or if everyone just assumed this was a record when it's actually not.

18 minutes ago, Captain Oats said:

Ok, so that's what I thought too, it LOOKS like a vinyl, its in a vinyl styled sleeve, but there is NOTHING but special edition artwork inside. For years I just figured it was a vinyl & didn't open it bc it was signed. I'd be interested to see if anyone has seen a legit record or if everyone just assumed this was a record when it's actually not.

wow we all got played, maybe no one opened it because i didn't open mine neither lol