Taking Back Sunday- Self Titled, louder now and new again

On 2/17/2017 at 1:15 PM, andables said:

will definitely pick up the S/T on this once its released stateside.

IMO - TBS fell apart on the last couple of songs on Louder Now. New Again had a few tracks that were good but overall the record was meh. I think they really captured the chemistry they had with their earlier stuff on the S/T.   Everything since the S/T has been mediocre as well.

i stand corrected. i revisited Tidal Wave and its really good! 

15 hours ago, ejc625 said:

I have Taking Back Sunday preordered from Amazon. It should arrive tomorrow, but I haven't even received a shipping notification yet. So I have to assume this won't be released tomorrow like advertised. 

I have a few things from Amazon that are supposed to be arriving tomorrow, and none shipped yesterday. I wonder if the Nintendo Switch got them backed up.

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I have a few things from Amazon that are supposed to be arriving tomorrow, and none shipped yesterday. I wonder if the Nintendo Switch got them backed up.

I'm pretty sure if amazon can ship items on time during the crazy holiday season then a hardware launch won't be enough to back them up. Its not like they are the only retailer selling the switch.

Edited by alburrito

19 minutes ago, alburrito said:

I'm pretty sure if amazon can ship items on time during the crazy holiday season then a hardware launch won't be enough to back them up. Its not like they are the only retailer selling the switch.

Well I have five items that all say arriving tomorrow by 8pm, and only one has shipped as of now. If they can get shit out on time during the crazy holiday season, why can't they get anything out on time right now? :P

7 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Well I have five items that all say arriving tomorrow by 8pm, and only one has shipped as of now. If they can get shit out on time during the crazy holiday season, why can't they get anything out on time right now? :P

Do you live in a city that offers free same-day shipping? If so, there's probably no notification since they have methods of delivering day of. Majority of my orders don't get shipping notifications until morning of but I still get my items within the 2-day period or before.

6 hours ago, dnl said:

Do you live in a city that offers free same-day shipping? If so, there's probably no notification since they have methods of delivering day of. Majority of my orders don't get shipping notifications until morning of but I still get my items within the 2-day period or before.

Naw I live in rural Indiana haha. I looked it up and apparently Amazon had a big database malfunction and their shipping queue got fucked up. My Nintendo Switch just shipped an hour ago to arrive tomorrow, so did an Xbox game, but TBS hasn't shipped.

• 4 weeks later...