yeah_totally

PO now: the Flatliners - Inviting Light (April 7]

43 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Satan said:

Just wait until the bundles don't sell and they list the variants by themselves

Streets ahead of ya! While that yellow/orange looks great in theory, I think it'll end up looking more like just one of those colors.

I even contemplated that Candlestick T-shirt bundle but after shipping I just couldn't justify it.

Edited by jonnywreck

I think the 3 tracks are all solid and well written, but the production is just fucking horrible.

The guitar and drums sound like some sort of generic backing synth smudge and Chris' vocals are starting to sound more like Cher's robotic yelping

If these songs were produced in the Cavalcade/Dead Language style, this would be another epic album

It worries me that these are the teasers for the album, cause it might not get any better from here, RIP Shithawks

I bet these songs will still sound sick live though

3 hours ago, snowynz said:

I think the 3 tracks are all solid and well written, but the production is just fucking horrible.

The guitar and drums sound like some sort of generic backing synth smudge and Chris' vocals are starting to sound more like Cher's robotic yelping

If these songs were produced in the Cavalcade/Dead Language style, this would be another epic album

It worries me that these are the teasers for the album, cause it might not get any better from here, RIP Shithawks

I bet these songs will still sound sick live though

They're touring Canada with Weezer coming up, which is super weird.

49 minutes ago, snowynz said:

https://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/article/the-flatliners-return-so-fresh-and-so-clean-with-the-premiere-of-brand-new-track-indoors

Another track, ugh

I think The Flatliners said it best way back when

"You will always be remembered
You will be celebrated
You will never be forgotten"

Wow. That's garbage.

Posted (edited)

This guys haven't been good since Destroy to Create (and like 3/4 of the Great Awake), which is a shame because they used to be really fucking good. 

Those new singles are awful though, wow. 

Edited by rabbitvinyl