PO Soon: LIL UGLY MANE - MISTA THUG ISOLATION 5TH ANNIVERSARY YELLOW VINYL REISSUE

Faucet

On 2017-02-12 at 11:52 AM, Kanye West said:

...why?

Because "Christ this will sell out fast" is a bit much. Circular reasoning at its best!

If the last pressing is any indication, this will be available at other outlets and not be difficult to get. Top of my head, fatbeats, hhv, Amazon and other places will likely have it again.

27 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Because "Christ this will sell out fast" is a bit much. Circular reasoning at its best!

If the last pressing is any indication, this will be available at other outlets and not be difficult to get. Top of my head, fatbeats, hhv, Amazon and other places will likely have it again.

the reissue wasn't limited, this is, so probably not. 

Cargo has already stated this is selling out fast and that was before the email blast announcing it

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

the reissue wasn't limited, this is, so probably not. 

Cargo has already stated this is selling out fast and that was before the email blast announcing it

FYI, just because a release doesn't say limited, doesn't mean they press unlimited number of copies per pressing.

Let's see how fast this sells out everywhere and then say CHRIST!

4 hours ago, ethereal said:

I'm showing 400 left, definitely not sold out 

I can assure you that earlier it was sold out. They probably added stock because I doubt they're even pressed yet. Chances are we won't get them until end of April. Anything I've ever ordered that had to do with Ugly Mane was always a long process. Either way I'm glad I ordered it. Not sure if I should wait to sell my older copy or get rid of it now. I'm sure the quality will still be the same as it's just a repress. 

2 hours ago, pizza face said:

I can assure you that earlier it was sold out. They probably added stock because I doubt they're even pressed yet. Chances are we won't get them until end of April. Anything I've ever ordered that had to do with Ugly Mane was always a long process. Either way I'm glad I ordered it. Not sure if I should wait to sell my older copy or get rid of it now. I'm sure the quality will still be the same as it's just a repress. 

the reissue sounds amazing, one of my best sounding records. I'm really hoping they don't skew the sound in any way cuz that could make the reissue hold its value imo (aside from the alt artwork)

On 2/12/2017 at 10:26 AM, Ron Don Volante said:

I've always meant to listen to Lil Ugly Mane, but i never have. Whoops.

I've never heard his music yet I have most of what he's put out with orm I purchased when drunk. It honestly showed up like a month or two ago when I purchased the stuff I want to say well over a year ago. That label is awful.

On 2/26/2017 at 5:45 AM, EGsynergy said:

I've never heard his music yet I have most of what he's put out with orm I purchased when drunk. It honestly showed up like a month or two ago when I purchased the stuff I want to say well over a year ago. That label is awful.

By any chance did you get the three sided tape cassette boxset? If so Ill buy it from you.

7 hours ago, Kanye West said:

These are .. like, all the same price. My order from overseas is the same price, after shipping, as it would have been from Amazon. 

My order was already cancelled and refunded. I saved $8 + I get bullmoose points. I'm a frugal mofo but that $8 savings is food for tonight. 

• 5 weeks later...