PO Soon: LIL UGLY MANE - MISTA THUG ISOLATION 5TH ANNIVERSARY YELLOW VINYL REISSUE

Faucet

got mine in today as well! pressing sounds really great, the yellow is kind of translucent and more like clear highlighter green.

have a small seam split near the top, was under the impression this was supposed to be a gatefold? either way, impressed with this pressing.

would be even more impressed if i didn't watch my mailman drop it onto my concrete porch from about a distance of four feet, but whatever

5 hours ago, DoublesGuy said:

...and amazon has it delayed until July now? Even though some retailers have gotten copies? https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06X97H1FQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mine is arriving on April 28th still. This is the listing I bought. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X97H1FQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EDIT: just got an email saying it's delayed til July. Fuck everything. 

Edited by tacosupremekohl

15 hours ago, pizza face said:

If my bullmoose order isn't in this Friday I might just order from cargo maybe even Amazon. Has someone contacted cargo asking if their stock is readily available? The other day I added 100 to my cart from cargo and it changed to 15. But now I can add a whole lot more. I just want this :/

I ordered Friday from CargoDirect and received a shipping noticed Monday, if this helps at all. That being said, according to here and discogs, a few people had their copies damaged in transit. If I were you, I'd order from Amazon at this point.

15 minutes ago, DoublesGuy said:

I ordered Friday from CargoDirect and received a shipping noticed Monday, if this helps at all. That being said, according to here and discogs, a few people had their copies damaged in transit. If I were you, I'd order from Amazon at this point.

what makes you think cargo isn't using relatively the same shipping means to get them to distributors? chances are they will be 2x as damaged, I would order straight from cargo if you're worried about damage

3 minutes ago, ethereal said:

what makes you think cargo isn't using relatively the same shipping means to get them to distributors? chances are they will be 2x as damaged, I would order straight from cargo if you're worried about damage

I could be wrong, but isn't it fair to assume that a larger/more secure means of packaging would be used to send content to a major distributor who (likely) has hundreds of orders? Rather than using the same mailers for consumers who have ordered  a single copy?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 0:34 PM, DoublesGuy said:

I could be wrong, but isn't it fair to assume that a larger/more secure means of packaging would be used to send content to a major distributor who (likely) has hundreds of orders? Rather than using the same mailers for consumers who have ordered  a single copy?

Sorry for the quote, cant delete from Mobile response. I'm a little pissed off, just got this from Bullmoose and it's black vinyl. 

5 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Sorry for the quote, cant delete from Mobile response. I'm a little pissed off, just got this from Bullmoose and it's black vinyl. 

Interesting. I didn't see any indication from anywhere that there would be a plain version of this pressing. Did they send you an older pressing (the packaging is different, like so: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0993/9646/products/H018LP_1024x1024.jpg?v=1492263324

2 minutes ago, DoublesGuy said:

Interesting. I didn't see any indication from anywhere that there would be a plain version of this pressing. Did they send you an older pressing (the packaging is different, like so: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0993/9646/products/H018LP_1024x1024.jpg?v=1492263324

Nah I got the og cover. But on discogs there's a black pressing for 2017. Bullmoose changed their description to black vinyl. The old bait and switch - would've been nice if they notified their customers they aren't getting yellow. 

Whoa, didn't even realize there was going to be a black pressing. Wonder how many yellow there even really are, if all the distro copies are black? Didn't fatbeats have the yellow and it sold out really quickly?

Edit: You can still order yellow through cargo..

Edited by erikness

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

they planned to distro the yellow copies but didn't have nearly enough so they had to repress the distro stock they already  promised as black

I fuckin had a feeling that was gonna happen when I saw some people getting their copy then it being delayed. Whatever. Im not paying an extra $10 for a vinyl color. I bet the yellow makes the chocolate taste terrible anyway. 

14 hours ago, cambionic said:

I hadn't popped this open since I have an earlier pressing, but after hearing that it might not be the highlighter yellow color, I had to see.

It was. 

I'm wondering what the cutoff was and how they managed to pull that off without any false advertising issues?

Discogs says there was 1000 of the yellow pressed