Best low price turntable?

Any turntable record player lover, especially a newbie one, who is looking for all the popular spectrum of features at drop dead low prices, the Ion Audio Max LP 3-Speed Belt Drive Wooden Turntable may be the best answer. It’s a highly cost-effective way to change your vinyl records into digital audio files on your computer. Let’s explore all of its ins and outs to understand where exactly the dollars spent on it will go. http://thevinylstore.blogspot.com.es/2017/02/Ion-Max-LP-turntable.html

• 3 weeks later...

I am a turntable and amp collector and the best deal for the buck is to buy a used turntable. Used Thorens from the 70-, 80- and 90s is in my opinion a good deal. If you live in Europe you can get Thorens used turntables from eg. Germany at Ebay to good prices. Thorens is also a good deal if you are a newbie

I second that finding something used, especially a Thorens, will put you significantly higher than anything else in the bracket.

Since I started my analog phase about 7 years ago, I've owned two Audio Technica AT-LP120s and a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon USB. Each has its strengths, but I find myself reaching more for the AT these days. Sound significantly improves once you put on a rubber mat, but that thing's a static monster and doesn't have the world's greatest speed control. It's easier to hear wow on the AT than on a well-lubed Carbon USB with a fresh belt.

Might I also suggest the U-Turn Orbit? Very similar to the Pro-Jects and Regas out there. Pretty easy to find on Amazon, too.

On 2/17/2017 at 6:57 PM, Vinylstore said:

Any turntable record player lover, especially a newbie one, who is looking for all the popular spectrum of features at drop dead low prices, the Ion Audio Max LP 3-Speed Belt Drive Wooden Turntable may be the best answer. It’s a highly cost-effective way to change your vinyl records into digital audio files on your computer. Let’s explore all of its ins and outs to understand where exactly the dollars spent on it will go. http://thevinylstore.blogspot.com.es/2017/02/Ion-Max-LP-turntable.html

No

• 2 weeks later...

This guy (or gal) "reviewed" three record destroying garbage turntables.  I feel bad for people who are really looking for answers on picking a turntable and stumble upon some bullshit site like this.  They're going to be misled into wasting their money, time, and efforts only to give up on the hobby all together.