The SLACKERS - Redlight 20th Anniversary repress

snowynz

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mclz said:

This only went OOP a few years ago to my knowledge. I would see it often in record stores.

Ah, that'd be right, I wouldve just missed that boat, I've only been collecting for a few years now.

I didnt mean I had been hunting for it for 20 years! Just havent owned it.

Hoping they do something special for this one, like a remaster or some bonus tracks would be cool

12 hours ago, snowynz said:

Ah, that'd be right, I wouldve just missed that boat, I've only been collecting for a few years now.

Hoping they do something special for this one, like a remaster or some bonus tracks would be cool

12 hours ago, snowynz said:

Hoping they do something special for this one, like a remaster or some bonus tracks would be coolT

The band posted a photo online. Looks like the re-release will have a download card with unreleased tracks. I'm fine w/ my OG so i'll probably buy the re-release for the tracks and then just sell it and maybe lose a few bucks. Unless somebody would be kind enough to send me the tracks for free :)

Pirates Press mailorder version is up, along with tourdates. $14.99

http://www.piratespressrecords.com/store/12-inches-c-1_6/new-the-slackers-redlight-20th-anniversary-edition-p-948.html

PRESSING INFO:
750pcs. - 12" 180 Gram Black Vinyl (REV Version)
250pcs. - 12" 180 Gram Clear w/ Oxblood, Cyan, & White Splatter Vinyl (Mailorder Version)

PPR167_vinyl.jpg

THE SLACKERS' TOUR DATES:
March 10 - Riverside, CA - Romanos
March 11 - Los Angeles, CA - Skankin Reggae Festival
March 12 - Oakland, CA - Skankin Reggae Festival
March 22 - New Smyrna, Fl - Beachside Tavern
March 23 - Jupiter Beach, FL - Guanabanas
March 24 - Miami, Fl - Churchills
March 25 - Orlando, Fl - Beacham
March 26 - Jacksonville, Fl - Jack Rabbits
March 31 - Winchester, VA - Bright Box
April 1 - Washington DC - Rock and Roll Hotel
April 5 - Rochester, NY - Montage Music Hall
April 6 - London, ON - Rum Runners
April 8 - Toronto, ON - Horseshoe Tavern
April 9 - Syracuse, NY - Funk & Waffles
April 22 - Garwood, NJ - Crossroads
April 26 - Yuma, AZ - Alement
April 27 - Phoenix, Az - Crescent Ballroom
April 28 - Albuquerque, NM - Launch Pad
April 29 - El Paso, Tx - Rockhouse Bar
April 30 - Tuscon, Az - 181 Toole
May 2 - Denver, CO - Marquis Theater
May 3 - Denver, CO - Marquis Theater
May 19 - Montreal, QC - Pouzza Fest
May 27 - Las Vegas, NV - Punk Rock Bowling
June 16 - Boston, MA - Boat Cruise
June 23 - New York, NY - Rocks Off Cruise

7 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

Pirates press "awesome" as always

We will charge you for priority shipping (7 USD for 1 LP, 10 for 10) but we will ship your stuff via mediamail.

And no refunds.

And no chance to choose mediamail.

Extra couple bucks, boohoo?

Alit of companies would charge you more for the LP to keep the post cheap, no difference. Cost me $20 post alone and I cant wait!

Gonna be "Awesome"!

15 minutes ago, kyacrash said:

Agreed. If the record cost 18.99 and shipped media mail you wouldn't be complaining.  It all evens out.

So they should mark record at 18.99, not at 14 and charge extra 3 USD for shipping per LP.

It's easy.

When KRM starts to charge people 7-8 USD for single LP for priority there were some complains (and i think for this reason they took back the media mail option) but at least you know that your money will go to post services. (Btw it's really nice record lable, i love their releases, have bunch of them).

I think it's cashgrab to charge for priority and ship via mediamail (and they have note "we will ship your stuff via mediamail").

15 minutes ago, kyacrash said:

Agreed. If the record cost 18.99 and shipped media mail you wouldn't be complaining.  It all evens out.

So they should mark record at 18.99, not at 14 and charge extra 3 USD for shipping per LP.

It's easy.

When KRM starts to charge people 7-8 USD for single LP for priority there were some complains (and i think for this reason they took back the media mail option) but at least you know that your money will go to post services. (Btw it's really nice record lable, i love their releases, have bunch of them).

I think it's cashgrab to charge for priority and ship via mediamail (and they have note "we will ship your stuff via mediamail").

• 4 weeks later...