PO NOW: ISIS - Live VII

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

I preordered from SoundStageDirect and haven't received any confirmation yet. Then again I ordered it with a MOV release that is "Awaiting Repress" so it may be extra long for me to get mine.

yeah, but this seems to be the black vinyl edition...

3 hours ago, xpacinox said:

yeah, but this seems to be the black vinyl edition...

I can only hope that it is. Regardless of variant, I have a feeling they won't ship until after the month is through. Ipecac says the black variant from their store won't be shipped until 4/14. Maybe the stores that are quoting late March were just being too confident in their shipping projection.

She's up!

https://isistheband-ipecac.bandcamp.com/album/live-vii-022510

Band seems slightly shaky for Hall of the Dead; bass is very loud at the beginning.  But once the middle of Hand of the Host hits, it's pretty smooth sailing.  Holy Tears and 20 mins/40 years are damn good.  Midway through Ghost Key now.  Universe explosion section has some different drums that set it up which threw me off a bit. 

Keyboards could use a bit of a volume boost in some spots, but this is pretty good so far!  end of Ghost Key crushes.  Threshold destoys.

EDIT:  Holy shit, best Threshold ever?  That was unreal. 

Edited by Gumbo72203

• 4 weeks later...

Mentioned it in the RSD thread but thought i'd share here as well...that on RSD digging through the 2 bins they had set up right before the RSD stuff, I found a sealed, absolutely perfect copy of this on clear and picked it up, so happy I was able to find one after missing out on the PO!

Edited by JRHews

• 2 months later...

Finally had time to spin this one. Great time after a while without Isis, it seems to be fantastic record in terms of tracks chosen and quality of recording itself.

The only let down is company for vinyl: print turned out to be just an leftover of special edition cover and tshirt print quality is way below standards :(

Edited by seku