PO NOW: ISIS - Live VII

im so fucking mad. I went through the whole process over 2 hours ago and thought i was all good, only to find out there was another submission button i needed to hit............ and by the time i saw it its sold out now.......  fuck everything. I am fucking livid.

seriously i want to smash all my fucking records

Edited by MayCauseDeath

9 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

im so fucking mad. I went through the whole process over 2 hours ago and thought i was all good, only to find out there was another submission button i needed to hit............ and by the time i saw it its sold out now.......  fuck everything. I am fucking livid.

seriously i want to smash all my fucking records

Merchtable does indeed blow. Not a fan at all.

I'm so pissed, I had an alarm set though I had it but merchtable requires you to hit submit like 6 times with PayPal and after confirming the confirmation I though that it would be confirmed..... but no I need to confirm again. 

If if anyone gets another one or notices it becomes available please get me one and I will immediately send you money and 10$ extra. Thank you for your time and patience hope to speak to you all soon.