4 minutes ago, kcblackrob said:

Saw them last night in Lawrence.

They had the Split 7" for $7(I didn't see if it was the Black or White), a matching print for $20.

Dan had his 2 full lengths on vinyl for $20, a couple shirts and hoodies ($20 and $35, i think).

Matt had a couple shirts and the new album (I don't recall prices)

also, I assume it was just a hometown thing, but Matt's daughter, Lily, opened the show then came up for a couple songs with him.

Late in the set, Dan Andriano came back up and did a couple covers with Matt (Elvis Costello, a couple I am blanking on right now, and a Get Up Kids tune (jim Suptic also jumped on stage. 

Funny story -earlier in the night Matt made a joke about how every acoustic show he plays some one screams for 'Campfire Kansas' he then reminded the crowd that wasn't his song. *but* the guy who did write it was there - he called out Jim and they played it, while poking fun of themselves. really fun night. you're in for a treat!

Hell yes that sounds awesome! I'm so stoked.

Lily Pryor fucking killed it! Such a good show. We had to leave after before Matt & Dan played together because I got tattooed for two hours before the show and could hardly see straight by the end of Dan's set. Matt and Lily were great, and Dan played my second favorite Alk3 song (Crawl) so it was a great time. 

On 3/19/2017 at 1:27 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

Lily Pryor fucking killed it! Such a good show. We had to leave after before Matt & Dan played together because I got tattooed for two hours before the show and could hardly see straight by the end of Dan's set. Matt and Lily were great, and Dan played my second favorite Alk3 song (Crawl) so it was a great time. 

yeah lily was awesome. jealous dan played crawl, he didn't at the houston date.

On 2/27/2017 at 3:30 PM, lostcrimes said:

Got my white copy today. Had some leftover blue coloring on it and looks pretty neat. Like the songs.

anyone else get a copy with some blue in it? curious to see what it looks like

• 5 weeks later...