PO: At The Drive In - in.ter a.li.a (release date 5 may)

preordered immediately.  Love this band.  Cant wait to finally see them next month at their make up NYC show.  Was so disappointed back in June when I showed up for the concert, was in the venue, and then Omar got on stage to say they wouldnt be playing due to Cedric being sick.  Waiting 15 years to see them

Nahhhh. I haven't even been able to listen to either of the new songs all the way through. I'm not saying they are bad, they're just not offering anything interesting to my ears and maybe I'm just not in the mood for Cedric's yelling anymore. I'll probably stream this when it's out but maybe I won't even get through the whole album. 

Man, Rise Records is so lame.  Looks like they restocked the beer/white split variant after it sold out and removed the limited to 500 description that was there earlier.  So glad I didn't bite on this.  I'm just going to wait for this to release and see if it's even worth it. 

3 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

Man, Rise Records is so lame.  Looks like they restocked the beer/white split variant after it sold out and removed the limited to 500 description that was there earlier.  So glad I didn't bite on this.  I'm just going to wait for this to release and see if it's even worth it. 

There are 403 left on the restock.  Not that it seems to matter.