FS: WHY? - Eskimo Snow

corey.

21 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Sorry not trying to sale spoil but this is still in print through anticon, might want to just hold on to it or trade it

It's actually not, I checked a week ago. It looks like it is, but if you try to add it to your cart it won't let you and says that format is out of stock.

13 minutes ago, corey. said:

It's actually not, I checked a week ago. It looks like it is, but if you try to add it to your cart it won't let you and says that format is out of stock.

I believe it is out of print technically but I see it new at record shops here and there and it's available on most online marketplaces. Your asking price is fair/around the same ballpark as elsewhere from what I remember.

Edited by richardsurf

2 hours ago, richardsurf said:

I believe it is out of print technically but I see it new at record shops here and there and it's available on most online marketplaces. Your asking price is fair/around the same ballpark as elsewhere from what I remember.

Ah, I see. I saw most online markets had it on backorder and Discogs didn't have any available from US sellers except one for $40.

I think it was really hard to find about 1-2 years ago. I remember I could only find 1 copy online from an international store (which is where I bought it for like $25-30) but, for some reason, they’ve been popping up here and there in the last year. BTW, I’m posting here more because I'm obsessed with Why? and less because I wanted to comment on your specific listing or dissuade buyers. I think your price is fair, whether it’s harder to find or more easily available. It’s an awesome record.