PO Now: Bob's Burgers - The Bob's Burgers Music Album (Sub-Pop)

• 2 months later...

It's funny this is coming out now. I was just saying to my wife that they pretty much turned the show into a musical. Too much music, but I love the show itself. 

This may be something I grab from the discount bin at Bullmoose in a couple months, but won't pay full price. I don't think I'd ever sit through 100+ tracks of Benjamin and Co. singing

I just did and it was great. It definitely works much better than I thought it would as far as being listenable is concerned.

Also for those wondering this is a perfect pressing I'd love to know which plant they used. I didn't hear a single crackle or pop throughout all three LPs and the 7". Sounds like live music.

10 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I just did and it was great. It definitely works much better than I thought it would as far as being listenable is concerned.

Also for those wondering this is a perfect pressing I'd love to know which plant they used. I didn't hear a single crackle or pop throughout all three LPs and the 7". Sounds like live music.

Whoever Subpop uses is top notch. I have the 6 LP Eugene Mirman set and it's the same thing. For a release like that or the Bob's Burgers set it'd be real easy to let quality slide, but props to Subpop. 

On 5/12/2017 at 2:52 PM, Sunshine said:

Really? Mine is cracking and popping like crazy. Maybe because its the color vinyl. Thank god everything else in the box is so great, because the three LPs are nearly unlistenable.

28 minutes ago, fondfarewell said:

Anyone else order the Barnes & Noble exclusive version with signed poster? The hype sticker says "contains signed poster by the Bob's Burgers cast members", but mine was only signed by Eugene. Was kind of expecting plural "cast members". Anyone else?

I can't say personally as I ordered from Bullmoose, but it looks like everyone else is having the same experience:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bobs-burgers-music-album/30980837?ean=0098787118933

3 hours ago, WolfGangnamStyle said:

Really? Mine is cracking and popping like crazy. Maybe because its the color vinyl. Thank god everything else in the box is so great, because the three LPs are nearly unlistenable.

Mine is color vinyl. That's crazy that it affects all three discs, are you sure it's not your stylus? To get 3 separate defective discs like that is close to being a miracle.