Jon Foreman (of Switchfoot) - The Wonderlands 4X12"

zacooper

Been checking his site on and off the last few months to see if these would ever pop up and they finally did. $55 for the 4x12" set. There's some options to package it with the Seasons 4x12" set to save yourself some money by bundling. A couple of signed package options also.

https://merch.jonforeman.com/collections/music/products/the-wonderlands-vinyl-box-set

SF_Hersh_Product_WHT-7_1024x1024.jpg?v=1

8 hours ago, zacooper said:

Been checking his site on and off the last few months to see if these would ever pop up and they finally did. $55 for the 4x12" set. There's some options to package it with the Seasons 4x12" set to save yourself some money by bundling. A couple of signed package options also.

https://merch.jonforeman.com/collections/music/products/the-wonderlands-vinyl-box-set

SF_Hersh_Product_WHT-7_1024x1024.jpg?v=1

Been checking too. I got a wonderful email saying it had finally happened.  Oh happy day! 

7 hours ago, jmsmusic said:

I emailed to ask about the colours, waiting on a reply! Also.. it's cheaper to buy the package with both albums than the individual boxsets.. It's about half the price for shipping for me ha

I did too...ha! Keep us posted if you hear from them first. I suspect that the pictures are just the "mockups" if you ask me, but let's wait to see what the professionals say!

17 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Win.  

Odd but it appears the Seasons vinyl in the deluxe package appears to be different colors than the standalone version.  Anyone else notice that?  

Correct me anyone if this sounds wrong but I believe since there are no set colors for the Seasons EPs that they could just be showing the different colors?

4 hours ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

Correct me anyone if this sounds wrong but I believe since there are no set colors for the Seasons EPs that they could just be showing the different colors?

Correct. I emailed them and the photos are mockups and all the records are random. There isn't a "lighter" and "darker" random set. It's all mixed bag. Just like the newest pressing of the Season 4xLP box set.

4 hours ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

Correct. I emailed them and the photos are mockups and all the records are random. There isn't a "lighter" and "darker" random set. It's all mixed bag. Just like the newest pressing of the Season 4xLP box set.

I hate double posts. That's the pits. Lol

So i left it in my cart to deliberate if I should ship it direct to me ($50) or use a forwarder ($11 shipping to the forwarder and then a bit more from the forwarder to me).. Got a  cart reminder with a 10% off code which worked! 

Do the same and you'll get the code

Edited by jmsmusic

On 2/24/2017 at 6:47 PM, jmsmusic said:

So i left it in my cart to deliberate if I should ship it direct to me ($50) or use a forwarder ($11 shipping to the forwarder and then a bit more from the forwarder to me).. Got a  cart reminder with a 10% off code which worked!

Ugh don't share this with everyone...they'll turn off the code if too many people suddenly and randomly start ordering with it. :)

Edited by mmhmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slightly bummed that 3/4 of my 12"s from Wonderlands are the same colour, and 1/2 from Seasons! Was hoping to get the brighter orange, yellow, green or red ones

Also, mine didn't come with any download codes.. And not too big a fan of how tight they fit into the gatefold! haha 

Edited by jmsmusic