WTB: Silverstein - Short Songs 2016 Repress Retail Variant (Light Yellow With Opaque Gray Splatter)

raynerho

Hi all,

Looking to purchase the above variant of Silverstein's Short Songs. The album was repressed in 2016, with 2 additional variants (1 on Merchnow, 1 Retail). I'm looking for the retail variant (Light Yellow With Opaque Gray Splatter). There should actually be a Hopeless Records sticker on the top right of the sleeve stating the colour for this particular batch of represses.

If not, looking for a proxy who can purchase this album on my behalf. I have made an order at Amoeba, which turned out to be the old "white" variant from the 1st press which I already own. Therefore, rather reluctant to order off online record stores now lest I get a variant which I own, hence would need someone to actually help me verify if the album is the correct variant.

Will pay retail + ship + a little for your effort!

Thank you!!!

• 1 month later...

"My copy from FYE turned out to be white again" bump! 

Appreciate any help, that is my 3rd copy that I bought hoping for the splatter which came out white!

"My copy from FYE turned out to be white again" bump! 

Appreciate any help, that is my 3rd copy that I bought hoping for the splatter which came out white!

• 5 weeks later...