AT90 Bad IGD?

Hey folks! I have a Dual CS608 that is kinda screwed... The suspension on one side seems broken so it rubs along the plinth somewhere but I have it leveled with a rubber cable tie. The PLATTER is level within one degree, and stylus has been set up with baerwald and with stevenson (at different times).  My TT does not have adjustable VTA and I am getting TERRIBLE IGD to the point where I almost can't listen anymore. 

For instance, on DSotM after the 'plane crash' on 'On The Run' I heart crackles like a mofo.  It isn't the rest of my setup I am pretture sure since everything digital sounds fine...

Was wondering if you guys had any advice to lower my IGD? Saving for a Technics 1200 but need my vinyl now!!!

Also there are some cheapish TT's on craigslist right now, a Technics sl-q2 for $50 for instance. Would you guys think grabbing a different TT be worth it or do you think my cart just sucks? I do know I need a new one.

Which do you guys thing I should upgrade first? Cart or just get a new TT?

Maybe someone has had the AT90 that has some input?

EDIT: So slap me silly... I guess I had the que lever set too high so when it was getting towards the middle of the record it was lowering tracking force... Lowered the queing lever and it is much better.

Edited by Darkloud