PO: Sylvan Esso - What Now (4/28)

dnl

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

I still need the variant of S/T (Gold or Coke Bottle) :/

You know what, send me an offer for the Coke Bottle. In fact, I'm only going to keep the s/t gold and the split with Flock of Dimes so send me an offer for any of the other records you need. I have them all.

I'm giving up on trying to have a complete SE collection. I don't have the energy (or willing to spend the money) to collect all the variants of the new album. So buy everything from me before I start having regrets.

19 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

They sold out of white, and pressed more on purple, per their Facebook page announcement.

Dammit. Now another variant. I already ordered two from amazon, the white one, and the urban outfitters one. I got out of variant collecting for this reason and I end up getting sucked back in by artists i really like.

• 2 weeks later...

I cancelled my amazon orders. I've been spending too much lately and I got out of variant collecting for that reason. I still have the two SE Store and UO exclusives on pre-order.

I want Mountain Man - Live at The Wiltern on vinyl now. River sounds so good live.

For those who dont know, the singer of Sylvan Esso was one of the three girls in Mountain Man.

On 13/04/2017 at 11:44 PM, andrewlucas said:

I cancelled my amazon orders. I've been spending too much lately and I got out of variant collecting for that reason. I still have the two SE Store and UO exclusives on pre-order.

I want Mountain Man - Live at The Wiltern on vinyl now. River sounds so good live.

For those who dont know, the singer of Sylvan Esso was one of the three girls in Mountain Man.

I didn't know that. Are they still on the go?

I saw Mountain Man a few years ago supporting The Low Anthem. That whole gig was spine tingling. One of the best I've been to.

I dont think they are doing Mountain Man anymore. I was a little confused when someone first told me to listen to Mountain Man because the Mountain Man I first listened to was a heavy rock band or something. Then I found the real Mountain Man and was super happy. Its like a girl version of Crosby, Stills, and Nash. 

40 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

I dont think they are doing Mountain Man anymore. I was a little confused when someone first told me to listen to Mountain Man because the Mountain Man I first listened to was a heavy rock band or something. Then I found the real Mountain Man and was super happy. Its like a girl version of Crosby, Stills, and Nash. 

:lol: Yeah, they were pretty sweet.

I'm going to have to check out Sylvan Esso now!

17 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

They are doing a live stream on facebook right now performing a bunch of songs. 

I think its weird that all the Mountain Man girls have hairy arm pits. I wonder if thats like a hippie thing or if its just normal in their home state.

Hair grows out of girls' pits too, man.