Body Count - info on Bloodlust

chicomak

hello - does anyone know the vinyl pressing, and when these are being offered, for Body Count's new album Bloodlust?  I see black vinyl available through several sites worldwide for pre-order, but the white vinyl is currently only available through Nuclear Blast Germany, which vinyl + shipping would be 40 euros for me.  It also states 200 copies on white.

3 hours ago, chicomak said:

Actually you're right, I think I only found CD orders for the US.  I just found Coretex (Germany) has multiple pre-order colors, with no details on the pressing.

http://coretexrecords.com/Body-Count-bloodlust-PRE-ORDER_1

Orange /200

White /200

Lilac /600

Coretex no longer has the Orange and Lilac - I can't find those on other sites, so not sure why they're removed.

There is now red version limited to 100 from cmdistro

https://www.cmdistro.de/Artist/Body_Count/1850

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/tontraeger/vinyl/lp-cd/body-count-bloodlust-white-vinyl.html

To ship to Canada, it was much cheaper from cmdistro, than Nuclear Blast Germany

Edited by chicomak

How are you guys liking the new song No Lives Matter??  I think it's one of the best songs I've heard in a long time.  In the essence that it gets me excited.  It's such a great blend of old school Ice-T and Body Count with new school flavor.  To me, it's very reminiscent of Cop Killer, but it still sounds brand new and fresh.  It's very political times, and these guys spear into the heart of it, and are so dead on with their message.  Hopefully it spreads.  I'm excited for this album.

16 minutes ago, verb1999 said:

How are you guys liking the new song No Lives Matter??  I think it's one of the best songs I've heard in a long time.  In the essence that it gets me excited.  It's such a great blend of old school Ice-T and Body Count with new school flavor.  To me, it's very reminiscent of Cop Killer, but it still sounds brand new and fresh.  It's very political times, and these guys spear into the heart of it, and are so dead on with their message.  Hopefully it spreads.  I'm excited for this album.

too bad the titles a rip off

The new single sounds really good, as most of the tracks on the album. I heard samples from ice-t's final level podcast and the first several tracks are so heavy.  I've been a fan of Ice-T and Body Count since 89, anddon't think anything will come close to the riffs from the self titled BC album, but Manslaughter and Bloodlust are damn good. I don think he'll make another rap album, as the last good one was O.G. Home Invasion after that, was subpar compared to the classic first 4 rap albums.