nyhi

PO: Wavves - You're Welcome

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, freedumb said:

Those extras really pack on a lot of cost.  Seeing as the limited purple from their last full length is still available places, I'm gonna hold out but am excited to hear this.

Yeah I'm going to wait until it's available locally. Never ordering straight from Ghost Ramp again after my No Life For Me came split to the eyeballs, with a customs fee to boot.

22 minutes ago, The Taint Tickler said:

Yeah I'm going to wait until it's available locally. Never ordering straight from Ghost Ramp again after my No Life For Me came split to the eyeballs, with a customs fee to boot.

to be fair, when I got the 2nd spirit club LP the sleeve was destroyed and they sent me a new copy right away that showed up fine.

1 hour ago, freedumb said:

Those extras really pack on a lot of cost.  Seeing as the limited purple from their last full length is still available places, I'm gonna hold out but am excited to hear this.

you can get the blue without the extra,  I don't think there's any difference in the actual lp from the deluxe and standard.  correct me if i'm wrong.  I'm curious how many of the blue there actually are though.