Earache On Demand

Just so folks know, if you try to order multiple titles, you have to do each separately.  I e-mailed Earache thinking it was a cart issue because it kept removing titles from my cart when I tried to add a 2nd title.  They responded that it's 1 title per order because if a certain record doesn't meet it's goal, then it would be a lot of leg work on their end to do refunds, etc.

Edited by GOTCHA
sp

This could be a really good thing. I just hope that other dopes like me who didn't pick up Municipal Waste's - The Art of Partying, pony up for this thrash classic. I've been looking for a good price for a while, but don't want to go picture disc, which seems to currently be the cheapest route.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, mcpherson123 said:

I'm shocked the Godflesh goal wasn't met immediately.

That's how I feel about Woods of Ypres, most copies of the green album go for 50+ usually more on the 100 to 200 range.

I just don't think these releases are getting prompted that well, none of the band's have posted about this, but to fair most of these bands are inactive or on another label so it makes sense.

Still hoping for that Woods 4 to happen though.

On 3/3/2017 at 8:06 AM, lexicondevil said:

This could be a really good thing. I just hope that other dopes like me who didn't pick up Municipal Waste's - The Art of Partying, pony up for this thrash classic. I've been looking for a good price for a while, but don't want to go picture disc, which seems to currently be the cheapest route.

Ordered one today too!