PO: Gnarwolves - Outsiders (5th May)

Very surprised this has not been posted here yet!! Released 5th May. Vinyl comes with 8 page 12" booklet.

http://www.gnarwolves.com/

100 / Purple with Black Marble (US Web Exclusive) - Purchase from USA store
300 / Purple with White (Web Exclusive) - Purchase from UK/EU store
500 / Solid Orange (EU Indie Store Exclusive) - Purchase from Banquet Records (UK)

600 / Black (Retail)

v600_gnarwolves-outsiders.jpg

Edited by deer

2 minutes ago, YesPlease said:

I've seen their name around a lot, and finally gave em a listen with this post.  Really enjoyed this song!!

My reaction to this was the same. Legitimately have not listened to them at all prior to this - then remembered a bunch of my favourite bands and labels endorse + support them, so decided to give it a shot. Love the song. Already preordered that US /100... excited! Gotta go back and listen to their older stuff now.

• 2 months later...

Yea, I listened to this record through yesterday and was much more pleased than I thought I'd be. The Adolescence EP was not my jam, but this is a solid 32 minutes of pop-punk glory.

Yea, I listened to this record through yesterday and was much more pleased than I thought I'd be. The Adolescence EP was not my jam, but this is a solid 32 minutes of pop-punk glory.

7 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

1) The packaging on this is amazing. The coloring book insert is awesome. 

2) Had to lol at the flipper trying to get $119 for the /100 when it's still available in the US store for $16… tough times man. 

The sad truth is there's "1 watching" that item too lol. Hope he does a little research soon 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2017 at 0:17 AM, MCDELTAT said:

1) The packaging on this is amazing. The coloring book insert is awesome. 

2) Had to lol at the flipper trying to get $119 for the /100 when it's still available in the US store for $16… tough times man. 

Did you order the US version? I just ordered the UK version because I wanted that coloring book, but if it comes with the US I might as well just cancel and get it from here.

• 4 weeks later...