Fleet Foxes- Crack Up - Out June 16

Hey everyone - just joined on here and looking forward to the forum!  This is actually something I can chime in on:  The VMP announcement just went out - 

FF Crack Up is going to be an exclusive press of 1500 through VMP - it is gold/blue swirl colored vinyl, and should be numbered and stamped.

The cost will be $27 (free shipping) and on sale tomorrow starting at 9am PST.

If you haven't joined, there is a LOT of great stuff in the store (I've been a member there for about 9 months so far and really enjoy it).

If you go through this link: http://fbuy.me/fdYoZ  you will also get a $10 bonus credit in your account that you can use for the FF release, so it's a pretty sweet deal.  (I get a $10 credit as well, which I'd love, since I've never had any referrals yet!)

Thanks and enjoy! :)

Edited by I Play Vinyl Backwards

42 minutes ago, I Play Vinyl Backwards said:

Hey everyone - just joined on here and looking forward to the forum!  This is actually something I can chime in on:  The VMP announcement just went out - 

FF Crack Up is going to be an exclusive press of 1500 through VMP - it is gold/blue swirl colored vinyl, and should be numbered and stamped.

The cost will be $27 (free shipping) and on sale tomorrow starting at 9am PST.

If you haven't joined, there is a LOT of great stuff in the store (I've been a member there for about 9 months so far and really enjoy it).

If you go through this link: http://fbuy.me/fdYoZ  you will also get a $10 bonus credit in your account that you can use for the FF release, so it's a pretty sweet deal.  (I get a $10 credit as well, which I'd love, since I've never had any referrals yet!)

Thanks and enjoy! :)

Can we all just collectively agree to stop doing the VMP referral link circlejerk every time VMP releases any new music?  I really don't need twenty people offering codes in the hope of scraping some free money off the forum.  We need a megathread somewhere just for referral info/links.

2 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

Can we all just collectively agree to stop doing the VMP referral link circlejerk every time VMP releases any new music?  I really don't need twenty people offering codes in the hope of scraping some free money off the forum.  We need a megathread somewhere just for referral info/links.

We try to keep that stuff in the VMP thread. Although the above post reads more like a well designed referral spam message... with a $29 catch that you need to subscribe to the club and receive the ROTM for June to even get access to the store to buy the FF record. 

FF stuff has never fully grabbed me and the singles for this are no different. Think I'll leave the exclusive for those who really want it. No one is quite sure where the autographed copies went though :)

17 minutes ago, ComfyInNautica said:

Hi there, pretty new to this! Would anyone be able to help me get hold of the FF Crack UP VMP vinyl!! I would pay a little extra for the hassle, with a young fam I can't justify paying for a subs just yet but really want this!!!!!!!!!!! Would be eternally grateful :)

having an avatar and more than 2 posts helps.

Also exclusives are 1 per person btw, can't imagine too many vmp subscribers passing on this one

Edited by ethereal

10 minutes ago, ethereal said:

so you can afford the $25+ shipping for the album but not the $6 to get in the store? makes sense lol

He probably just doesn't know there is an option to sign up for just access to the member store.  It's kind of a ridiculous concept when you think about it.  I got irrationally angry when VMP sent me the email telling me I could pay $6 to access their exclusive store.  I emailed them back and probably said some things I should not have.  Just one of those bad internet days~

12 minutes ago, ethereal said:

having an avatar and more than 2 posts helps.

Also exclusives are 1 per person btw, can't imagine too many vmp subscribers passing on this one

Only 2 posts because the other one was posted in the VMP thread asking the same thing.  I'm not one to shit on newbies, but I don't know if anyone is going to take a chance helping someone when they pretty much signed up on the board to ask that question and will probably never be heard from again.  

12 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

He probably just doesn't know there is an option to sign up for just access to the member store.  It's kind of a ridiculous concept when you think about it.  I got irrationally angry when VMP sent me the email telling me I could pay $6 to access their exclusive store.  I emailed them back and probably said some things I should not have.  Just one of those bad internet days~

I don't even know how or what compelled me to sign up for the $6 crate membership, but I was under the impression they stopped offering that a long time ago.

I don't know if everyone saw in the VMP thread, but it looks like the VMP copy of Fleet Foxes will ship in June now (it was originally announced to ship in July).  That's pretty good news for everyone that wanted to get it around the release date.  I might actually end up getting it before the street date depending on how shipping goes.  

4 hours ago, YouTwo said:

Only 2 posts because the other one was posted in the VMP thread asking the same thing.  I'm not one to shit on newbies, but I don't know if anyone is going to take a chance helping someone when they pretty much signed up on the board to ask that question and will probably never be heard from again.  

Not sure why I'd want to bother again if no one's willing to come back with anything helpful, seems people are to quick to shit on posts. Didn't realise this place was elitist, not sure what just posting twice had anything to do with it considering I just joined and posting on the two relevant forums for assistance. What a waste of time!

2 minutes ago, ComfyInNautica said:

Not sure why I'd want to bother again if no one's willing to come back with anything helpful, seems people are to quick to shit on posts. Didn't realise this place was elitist, not sure what just posting twice had anything to do with it considering I just joined and posting on the two relevant forums for assistance. What a waste of time!

I'm pretty sure I said my post was not to shit on your post, but just better try to explain why people might be hesitant.  Also, Based on the store crashing today, I don't think many members were not buying Fleet Foxes so there's that too.  

7 minutes ago, ComfyInNautica said:

Comfy Nautica Jacket Bruh

vintage-nautica-challenege-navy-jacket+.

6 minutes ago, ComfyInNautica said:

It's not elitist to not want to perform random acts of kindness for strangers on the internet. Tip: If you want to use a community as a resource you must first integrate. Plenty of people would be willing to do this for members they know instead of some person who's gonna get all snippy because they didn't get their way.

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Comfy Nautica Jacket Bruh

vintage-nautica-challenege-navy-jacket+.

That's a Panda Bear song. Nice "joke" though lol