Jump to content
Fowty Dollaz

PO Now: Prize Fighter Inferno "My Brother's Blood Machine"

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Sweet. Mine says it'll be here tomorrow, but it hasn't shipped yet. They're going to lose money on shipping having to overnight it like that.

They've been overnighting most of my orders for like a month now. Doesn't make any damn sense to me. I bought a $2 funko pop the other day but it was an add-on item so I added it to a preorder. They shipped the Pop immediately, so I don't know why I had to bother ordering something else with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

They've been overnighting most of my orders for like a month now. Doesn't make any damn sense to me. I bought a $2 funko pop the other day but it was an add-on item so I added it to a preorder. They shipped the Pop immediately, so I don't know why I had to bother ordering something else with it. 

Yeah, that seems a little silly. Oh well, I guess this is what I pay like $100 a year for?

Well, and Man In The High Castle.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Yeah, that seems a little silly. Oh well, I guess this is what I pay like $100 a year for?

Well, and Man In The High Castle.

They recently put all four seasons of Eastbound & Down on Amazon video so that's a perk too haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine today. Came with a huge seam split, which I normally don't fuss about but I'm going to this time because Amazon shipped two records in an oversized box, one of them being in a mailer and Prizefighter just loose in the box, on top of the other record's mailer. The mail carrier didn't mark it as delivered either so I have to wait until it says it's been delivered to ask for a refund/replacement/whatever the fuck they'll do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Got mine today. Came with a huge seam split, which I normally don't fuss about but I'm going to this time because Amazon shipped two records in an oversized box, one of them being in a mailer and Prizefighter just loose in the box, on top of the other record's mailer. The mail carrier didn't mark it as delivered either so I have to wait until it says it's been delivered to ask for a refund/replacement/whatever the fuck they'll do. 

Ugh. Hope mines in a mailer. If not, I'll pitch a hissy fit. My Coheed shit needs to be mint as fuck. Always. Good luck man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So, it came in good shape. By "gold," they meant the "vinyl gold" (transparent orange). I was kind of expecting metallic.

  Hide contents

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: table

 

For some reason that's what I was picturing over something like the gold from the Afterman set. I dig it. Mine will be here tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

For some reason that's what I was picturing over something like the gold from the Afterman set. I dig it. Mine will be here tomorrow. 

That is exactly what you should picture with vinyl, but with the gold foil on the CD, I was expecting more like Afterman. Either way, dude, this thing sounds pretty flawless. I'm on Easter now, and it's really well down. The bass is so present, yet the highs are crisp and the vocals are a little (I mean JUST A LITTLE) more forward.  It's sooooooper good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×