Satan

EPITAPH VINYL SALE.

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Use VINYL20

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/

For a limited time, we have a bunch of vinyl titles on sale in our online store. They're all currently 20% off when you check out with the promo code VINYL20. Plus as an added bonus, when you spend $50 or more you'll get free shipping on your order (US addresses only)! This is the perfect time to build up your collection but this sale won't last long so check it out before it's too late.

Edited by Satan
travis and Fowty Dollaz like this

7 minutes ago, Satan said:

Everything I've tried (colored/180g/etc... )

the code has worked. I think it's literally all vinyl.

I think their point was that there aren't really very many good albums being offered. I know for me, I already own the 2 or 3 albums there I would ever want.

just grabbed saosin on orange for $17 and change shipped. $4 off with the code and free shipping. rad.

weird cause when i tried to add the black it didnt discount and tried to charge me $8 for shipping. lol no thanks. im good with cheaper and colored variant. 

2 minutes ago, yeah_totally said:

$2.40 shipped for that Defeater 7" was an easy buy. Hope this deal sticks around for a bit, would like to pick up some of those Bad Religion lps.

$2.66 shipped to cali. Damn 9% tax!!!!!! thanks for the tip on this, totally overlooked that sales price! wow!! 

How are you all getting free shipping?  I got 4 items and total is over $50, which the sale states means free domestic shipping, but the only shipping options i got are 14-38 bucks which totally negate the sale discount.