The Afghan Whigs - In Spades

1 hour ago, ExtraFox said:

That's the Loser Edition. It will appear elsewhere in the UK for significantly cheaper (probably 10 to 15 %). RT is always the most expensive option.

you sure about that? seems the custom dust sleeve may be unique to that version since the sub pop listing doesn't mention it at all.

Edited by jrodan

1 hour ago, jrodan said:

you sure about that? seems the custom dust sleeve may be unique to that version since the sub pop listing doesn't mention it at all.

It's not listed on the RT exclusive page and the black version has it as well, so whatever it is, you'll be able to get it elsewhere.  I strongly doubt it is anything that doesn't come with every other copy of this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 11:28 AM, highfives said:

This record is so great.  A perfect follow up to DTTB.

Loving it so far (obviously by my avatar). DTTB is one of the greatest "comeback" records I've ever heard, easily up there with some of the best Whigs stuff. This band has got to be one of the most underrated in existence. Looking forward to the upcoming tour, their shows have been incredible.

23 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Loving it so far (obviously by my avatar). DTTB is one of the greatest "comeback" records I've ever heard, easily up there with some of the best Whigs stuff. This band has got to be one of the most underrated in existence. Looking forward to the upcoming tour, their shows have been incredible.

Ticket prices are a little off-putting for the show here.  But I'll probably bite the billet and get one anyway.

On 5/7/2017 at 8:31 AM, highfives said:

Ticket prices are a little off-putting for the show here.  But I'll probably bite the billet and get one anyway.

If you haven't gone to any of their recent shows I'd strongly consider checking one out on this upcoming tour. Even though I missed them in the 90s I can tell that they're at their peak right now as far as performance quality and personal enjoyment. Every time I've seen them I've been blown away.