PO: Freddie Gibbs -You Only Live 2wice

74dce795675810d5d2ca50219edd604f.1000x10ANTICIPATING A SHIP DATE IN MAY 2017

Freddie Gibbs returns with the release of his new project, "You Only Live 2wice". Get the pre-order now to make sure you get yours first when it drops. 

Tracklist: 

1. 20 Karat Jesus
  2. Alexys
  3. Crushed Glass
  4. Dear Maria
  5. Amnesia
  6. Andrea
  7. Phone Lit
  8. Homesick

http://store.empi.re/products/pre-order-freddie-gibbs-you-only-live-2wice

I don't know about you all, but I'm always down for some new Gibbs. It's no bandana, but I'll take what I can get. It comes to about 26 bucks including shipping.

Edit: Here is the new video for Crushed Glass!

Edited by PookdaddyG

3 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

ANTICIPATING A SHIP DATE IN MAY 2017

Freddie Gibbs returns with the release of his new project, "You Only Live 2wice". Get the pre-order now to make sure you get yours first when it drops. 

Tracklist: 

1. 20 Karat Jesus
  2. Alexys
  3. Crushed Glass
  4. Dear Maria
  5. Amnesia
  6. Andrea
  7. Phone Lit
  8. Homesick

http://store.empi.re/products/pre-order-freddie-gibbs-you-only-live-2wice

I don't know about you all, but I'm always down for some new Gibbs. It's no bandana, but I'll take what I can get. It comes to about 26 bucks including shipping.

Real Hip-Hop:

1) Joey Bada$$

2) Curren$y

3) Freddie Gibbs

4) Young Roddy

5) Kendrick / Cole before selling out

19 minutes ago, icecream said:

shut up

migos has a limited cupcake pressing out

EDIT: Wow, that was originally a joke, but looking at your profile, I guess I was serious...

RE: Migos

19 minutes ago, icecream said:

Say what you will he's done more for hip hop than these clowns ever will. this sound been played for years. this is from 08' You know a sound has been worn the fuck out when jamie foxx try's to make music.

Edited by rogeoa8

12 hours ago, jerkpie said:

Even though Gangsta Gibbs is probably my favorite living rapper, I have to listen to the album to justify a physical purchase since it's not super limited 

I wonder if Rappcats will put out a special edition. I know they did that with a shadow of a doubt, so it could happen. I decided to take the plunge because... I mean, look at that cover art! 

12 hours ago, jerkpie said:

Even though Gangsta Gibbs is probably my favorite living rapper, I have to listen to the album to justify a physical purchase since it's not super limited 

I wonder if Rappcats will put out a special edition. I know they did that with a shadow of a doubt, so it could happen. I decided to take the plunge because... I mean, look at that cover art! 

• 1 month later...

http://huhwhatandwhere.bigcartel.com/product/freddie-gibbs-x-kaytranada-my-dope-house-7-preorder

The limited edition FREDDIE GIBBS X KAYTRANADA - MY DOPE HOUSE 7" is up for sale. Not sure when it popped up, but I just stumbled upon it. While not my favorite song, I figured I would shared. The song came out a while ago if I remember correctly, but this is the first time I saw it for sale. Hopefully I'm not posting old news. 

Edited by PookdaddyG