PO: Boy Rex - better vision (Near Mint Records)

v600_BV_COVER_ART_1600.jpg

Pre-order exclusive bundles for Better Vision include an enamel pin and A Sense of Definition, a trade paperback by Boy Rex's Jack Senff with stories, essays, and poems inspired by the thematic elements of the record. These limited-edition packages will be available for purchase only until May 5th — so act fast! 

Pressing Information

200 Coke Bottle Clear w/ Blue Smoke 
300 Black

Preorder: http://nearmint.limitedrun.com/products/587422
First song ("Fortune Tellers"): http://uproxx.com/music/boy-rex-fortune-tellers-premiere/
------------------------------------------------------
But seriously though, kinda surprised this thread wasn't already started. His EP was pretty darn good and I expect the same from this LP. His style is kind of like an early Death Cab for Cute/Benjamin Gibbard, but it also reminds me of Bishop Allen to some extent. The production value on these songs is also top notch from what I can tell. I'll probably grab a copy with the book once I hear another song.

Edited by MCDELTAT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jlegg said:

I wish I liked Jack's solo stuff as much as his other stuff. Pre-ordered, but man I miss Merchant ships.

Thanks for ordering! The record release show will be May 19th in Fort Wayne, IN

I noticed you mentioned you'll be seeing Free Throw in Indy next month so I thought I might let ya know.

• 1 month later...