PO NOW: GAS - Narkopop (4/21 release)

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Wasn't it only ~$72ppd on Kompakt before selling out? Bleep was much higher.

It may have been, I woke up too late and didn't think of checking Kompakt for whatever reason. (Pretty dumb in hindsight.)  I first saw a post on Boomkat; $90 PPD.  Then saw the Bleep link; $93 PPD.  Bull Moose always delivers and I can't wait to see what sort of price I'll be rejoicing over, especially if that Kompact was closer to $70.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/gas-narkopop/644281-01/

Always try Juno first; they're often cheaper (by 10 quid in this case) than Boomkat. Granted, there's no pre-order with them but I'd be astonished if they don't secure many, many copies.

Whether their shipping rates are worse or better than Boomkat for you? YMMV.

For us stateside, there still hasn't been an update for Bull Moose.  I don't think this press is going anywhere, like SE7EN just said, but I didn't want anyone thinking I forgot about updating the thread.

Is it safe to assume that there's just one general vinyl press for this thing?  They're all triple LPs in the art book with CD, yeah?  (From all outlets and distros.)

BM said they'll tweet me when the PO is live - which they've done before (or DM) because they're the best fucking store in the world. Or I just buy too much shit from them.

I'm guessing there's only going to be this book version. If they didn't repress standard copies of his other albums I don't see them changing their ways for this new one.

38 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

BM said they'll tweet me when the PO is live - which they've done before (or DM) because they're the best fucking store in the world. Or I just buy too much shit from them.

I'm guessing there's only going to be this book version. If they didn't repress standard copies of his other albums I don't see them changing their ways for this new one.

They really are the best.  The only reason I'm going off the "24 hour" thing is because they took the time to swap a few direct messages with me on Facebook, and mentioned that they'd be dropping me a line as soon as they went up.  (And also stated they'd be up by noon PST today... but shit happens, and it's all good.)  Easily the best customer service in the game at the moment.

I don't think there's a "standard" double LP or anything like that, either.  All descriptions for the vinyl sounds like they're triple LP / CD / art books... which makes sense since everything is around the same price before shipping.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Mis-priced?   Perhaps!   Move quickly!

Amoeba offers the 3-LP Narkobop pre-order for $29.99 with free shipping (use coupon code 'Clippers' for 10% off)

https://www.amoeba.com/narkopop-lp-gas/albums/3927773/

It was ~$68 on their site just a couple of days ago. Wow, great find. Snatched this up!

On 4/4/2017 at 9:53 AM, jackshidt said:

Mis-priced?   Perhaps!   Move quickly!

Amoeba offers the 3-LP Narkobop pre-order for $29.99 with free shipping (use coupon code 'Clippers' for 10% off)

https://www.amoeba.com/narkopop-lp-gas/albums/3927773/

Back up to $79.98

What a damn steal...