Out Now: Cultes des Ghoules "Coven"

23 minutes ago, Metal Mike said:

All of you should have ordered this two weeks ago!

So fucking good.

Which color did you choose? I'm actually thinking about doing the pic disc, which is an insane idea. I think it's been decades since I've bought a pic disc and there was good reason. Blue might be a good choice, but I'm thinking it might just look black. The madness of collector decisions!!!

Well, to be honest with you, when I reviewed the thing, I didn't know there were colors...I  mean, that label doesn't give me great information about the vinyl stuff....

So when I went to order it this morning...it was like...OMG FOUR CHOICES?!

I knew I didn't want black or green..because...why get black when you can get colors without shelling out any money? Am I right?

So, it was blue or oxblood and in the end, I have blue records, but do I have any in OXBLOOD? Probably none I think.

So as it's Satanic epic progressive black metal...the blood color seemed the right choice. :D

4 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Which color did you choose? I'm actually thinking about doing the pic disc, which is an insane idea. I think it's been decades since I've bought a pic disc and there was good reason. Blue might be a good choice, but I'm thinking it might just look black. The madness of collector decisions!!!

I went blue.

I don't have a pic, but it's a nice sort of semi-translucent blue.

31 minutes ago, Metal Mike said:

All of you should have ordered this two weeks ago!

So fucking good.

I mean, it was nearly $50....

I reviewed it months ago and knew it was going to be in my to purchase pile, then I finally saw it and I was like...uhh... that's a lot of money...am I sure?

I'm cheap. I should mention that. I'm cheap.

I'm pretty sure the variant colors were more than the black? I would have been fine with black if they didn't have the variants. I have officially went off the deep end and bought the picture discs. Hopefully they don't sound like complete garbage. This will be my expensive research project.

3 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I'm pretty sure the variant colors were more than the black? I would have been fine with black if they didn't have the variants. I have officially went off the deep end and bought the picture discs. Hopefully they don't sound like complete garbage. This will be my expensive research project.

Yes it was Oxblood, blue, green, and black.

I didn't know there were ANY variants.

So, now it's like...hmm...DECISION TIME!

12 hours ago, JohnMatrix said:

I have the blue from HHR. Some awesome  packaging too. The triple lp "sleeve" is extremely thick and the artwork looks great

I'm worried that it'll be TOO thick...as I've not purchased that next vinyl rack yet. :)

I've been getting confirmation emails from Hell's Headbnagers...but I ordered it via bandcamp.

I'll admit to being confused.