Advice wanted on Bluetooth set up for a 1960s Zenith X926 stereo console

Got this 1960s Zenith X926 stereo console (picture provided) at a great price and am needing some advice on how to set up Bluetooth.  Speakers, AM/FM, and record player are in good working order. Any way to do it without rewiring? (know that's probably not an option).  Thanks in advance, cheers!

http://imgur.com/a/1bZps

Unless there are line level inputs on it, which I doubt there are, then there isn't a super simple way of integrating Bluetooth without modifications. 

I don't know what you're hoping to play with Bluetooth through this, but if you just want to play music from your phone or something you could buy a FM transmitter like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Transmitter-Version-Novo-Icon-Blackberry/dp/B01DP8YYZU/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1489691650&sr=1-6&keywords=fm+transmitter and just hook it up to your phone. Then you could dial in the station on your FM radio on it and listen.

If you want Bluetooth, my best guess would be to buy a portable Bluetooth speaker with a 3.5mm out, and then hook up the FM transmitter to it.

You most likely know this, but the sound quality probably wont be great....

As far as I know, there are no connections on that amp/receiver to connect a BT module to.

I just recently picked up an RCA unit hat I am extensively restoring too.

IMG_20170312_203550_zpsotkiisej.jpg

IMG_20170312_203647_zpsirkheftp.jpg

I've got it all cleaned up and the 33/78 player (on the left) is up and running great. Also got the amp and tuner working.

Went through and tested all the tubes and it checks out great. Need to replace all the caps next, then tackle the 45 player.