Trying to help my roommate build his Alkaline Trio collection.

1 hour ago, CrowNamedMrBluejay said:

My roommate has been hounding me for copies from my collection, but I want to keep my variants. 

Looking for anything that he doesn't have. 

He has:

Damnesia

Maybe I'll Catch Fire

Agony & Irony

Tell him to order some shit directly from Asian man. Probably the cheapest they'll find the first two albums and the comp. WTB posts for albums still being pressed always confuse me.

8 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Tell him to order some shit directly from Asian man. Probably the cheapest they'll find the first two albums and the comp. WTB posts for albums still being pressed always confuse me.

I told him to do that for Goddamnit and the S/T. 

Looking for the others. 

Should have specified. My apologies. 

Good Mourning, FHTI, and Crimson just got repressed and are readily available as well. Vagrant still has copies of the colored variant on them too. Which ones specifically is he having trouble locating? I too am confused since all of their studio discography is available. The Remains comp is oop but all albums can be found brand new, albeit from different sources

5 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Good Mourning, FHTI, and Crimson just got repressed and are readily available as well. Vagrant still has copies of the colored variant on them too. Which ones specifically is he having trouble locating? I too am confused since all of their studio discography is available. The Remains comp is oop but all albums can be found brand new, albeit from different sources

Which is a bummer because I'd like to snag one for cheap. The only thing of theirs I like but don't have :/