armadillo01

PO: Feist - Pleasure Deluxe Edition (with headphones)

Hey everyone, 

@moonshiner posted this info in another tread http://feiststore.com/pleasure/fe030003-feist-pleasure-deluxe-package/

It includes the following: "LSTN Headphones - Beech Wood Troubadours w/ Mic". Can anyone vouch for the quality of these? They look neat but looks aren't everything to say the least.

fe030003-feist-pleasure-deluxe-package-z

.fe030003-feist-pleasure-deluxe-package-z

Edited by armadillo01

Weird coincidence.  A friend of mine was carrying a pair of these around last night (different wood inserts) and I asked her what they were.  No idea if they sound any good.

You might want to scoot over to head-fi.org. If there's no info there,  they're probably not worth owning.

Edited by Tardcore

On 3/20/2017 at 11:55 PM, armadillo01 said:

On 3/20/2017 at 11:55 PM, armadillo01 said:

Thanks!

Reviews suggest they're OK but that they're really only good for small-eared folk, which I'm not, so I guess I'm passing on the Feist deluxe set but as far as LSTN goes, the wood is reclaimed, the faux-leather is vegan and some of the proceeds go to some sound charity FWIW.

What is vegan faux-leather, why is it different form other faux leather, and what makes that a selling point? Other than every vegan probably owns a pair.

2 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

What is vegan faux-leather, why is it different form other faux leather, and what makes that a selling point? Other than every vegan probably owns a pair.

I was thinking the same, I might be missing something but isn't faux leather just basically a plastic of some sort? I guess being vegan there would be no animal products involved anywhere but surely it would be harder to find a vegan unfriendly plastic than a vegan friendly one?