PO NOW Face to Face - Say What You Want 7"

3 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

We usually just put all FAT/ FAT related stuff in the Official Fat Wreck preorder thread. Just FYI.

Not sure who "we" is, but I've always preferred individual threads. The preorder thread was more so people could get notifications when there is a new post, but too many people converse in there.

9 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Not sure who "we" is, but I've always preferred individual threads. The preorder thread was more so people could get notifications when there is a new post, but too many people converse in there.

Whatever floats your boat, man. 

By "we," I was implying all the people in the Fat Wreck thread. I don't really care one way or the other, but sometimes it's nice to know that 3 7"s went up as opposed to hurriedly clicking on the FtF only. Either way, just trying to be helpfulish. 

9 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Yeah, I really don't understand who decided that label threads need to be a catch all. It's like some sort of anal neat freak thing. I don't give a crap about most Fat Wreck bands, so I wouldn't have seen this buried in that thread. Individual threads are the way to go.

I do appreciate the Fat Wreck PO thread, but definitely wish more discussion about actual said records in their own thread.

That said anyone else over the 2 song 7" with only one exclusive track business? At this point I'd rather pay $1 for the digital track and call it a day...