Sign in to follow this  
piky0032

Northlane - MESMER - OUT NOW

Hot tip for this release is that it may just drop at any time......Hence the premature thread

24hundred will stock all sorts of bundles and goodies.....and odds on 4-5 Variants and something like the NODE 7" Box set 

3 Songs out so far......MESMER (sort of intro song that can be found on Spotify) Intuition and Citizen (below)

Enjoy

Edited by piky0032

I am really, really tense and excited for whatever new album Northlane is gonna put out... the singles are really, really good.

Hope this gets "officially" announced sometime soon. I don't think there's been any clues on the actual album details yet, but one can hope.

I love Node, honestly, change in frontman be damned, which probably makes me much more excited than anyone who was lukewarm towards Node.

Also worthy of note: their website has a countdown timer on it now. I would wholly expect this to be a countdown to the album's announcement. http://northlaneband.com/

So I pieced together some of the "secrets" that you can find by following certain paths in their Facebook bot - four combine into the piece on the left, the red one doesn't fit in - I think it could be parts of the album cover. Can't seem to find any more at the moment.

Whatever it is, it looks cool.

C7enO-VV4AEyIrK.jpg

All the records on merchnow are sold out, only the cassette and cd are still available. Impericon has also got this one up. It says cream with blue splatter so it appears different than the other blue. There's also a mock up for a half blue / half white but I have no idea where that one is. Retail, maybe? 

156tstj.png

https://www.impericon.com/en/northlane-mesmer-cream-blue-splattered-lp.html

Edited by Han Solo

There are now 12 different pressings of this that are at various levels of selling out ....

US Alt Cover /80

Melbourne Alt Cover /100

Sydney Alt Cover /100
Colourwave /450

Fade (Splatter - Blue/Blue) /445 

Picture Disc/445 

Solar (Colour in Colour - Yellow in Ultra Clear) /1200

Render /345  

Zero-One /345

Veridian  /345

Half White/Blue - US Exclusive Rise Records - /???