Out Now: Tigers Jaw- spin

I think a good a chunk of bands care somewhat of what fans think of their sound (past and current), but it's ultimately their choice (which it should be).  I personally don't mind his production and I can see why they go to him.  He's a smart person with a great studio setup and seems like he looks at his work as friendships over business.

On the other hand, I can also see fans wanting to hear a variety with different producers and their take on the band they work with.  Myself included as a fan.

edit: also can't wait to pre-order this :D

Edited by curator

15 hours ago, Codyoster said:

Will Yip only produced 2/6 albums, if you count the new one. So Im not sure what you mean

Are you sure you listened to the right song? Lol It really doesn't sound like anything other than Tigers Jaw to me. But thats just me.  

If someone showed me this song without any context I would have assumed Transit got back together. In fact, the only Tigers Jaw sounding aspect of it are the types of guitar chords they use. 

4 hours ago, corey. said:

Is Reanimator someone who hand-pours wax? Or am I mistaken?

Ya, a coffee roaster as deer mentioned.  They've done roasts for Modern Baseball, You Blew It!, and I think maybe The Menzingers?  I think you follow me on instagram, you've probably seen me spam coffee shit in my feed for the past few years, haha.

Edited by parkinglot

2 hours ago, parkinglot said:

Ya, a coffee roaster as deer mentioned.  They've done roasts for Modern Baseball, You Blew It!, and I think maybe The Menzingers?  I think you follow me on instagram, you've probably seen me spam coffee shit in my feed for the past few years, haha.

didn't Lydia offer coffee in pre-order bundles for Run Wild as well? might be misremembering, and it might not have been a Reanimator thing anyway...

I grabbed the blue from Warner's site.  Still not sure if this means it's only available on their site.  I remember buying a salmon colored Fence's album from Elektra (same site) and they made a point to say it was limited to a 1,000 and it was exclusive to the store.. so who knows? ^_^

This Tigers Jaw spin vinyl features the album pressed on an exclusive turquoise colored 12" vinyl. Please note that the vinyl won't ship until late June, but you will still receive an album download via email for the May 19th release date. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:32 PM, curator said:

I grabbed the blue from Warner's site.  Still not sure if this means it's only available on their site.  I remember buying a salmon colored Fence's album from Elektra (same site) and they made a point to say it was limited to a 1,000 and it was exclusive to the store.. so who knows? ^_^

This Tigers Jaw spin vinyl features the album pressed on an exclusive turquoise colored 12" vinyl. Please note that the vinyl won't ship until late June, but you will still receive an album download via email for the May 19th release date. 

I didn't notice the late date. Wow you'd think a major label would have the product ready for the release date

On 3/25/2017 at 7:32 PM, curator said:

Not exclusive to Warner site: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25049368/tigers-jaw-spin-turquoise-vinyl-w-download-card

• 4 weeks later...