Out Now: Tigers Jaw- spin

2 hours ago, deltadon said:

Can someone help me out? I only have experience with TJ's Charmer. Is this a new singer? The difference between the records went from Crash Test Dummies at times  and now to Bayside. 

Only people singing on this record are Ben and Briana, but yes its the same vocalist from Charmer. 

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like the band got some copies of these on vinyl for tour, can someone who picks one up let me know how much they are? Im anticipating $20. I still haven't listened to this album though since I've been waiting for the vinyl, can anyone hook me up with a zip or something? ;) Im seeing them in denver next week and am hoping to pick the record up there

11 minutes ago, AdventureIsOutThere said:

So before they had the tour presses ready, they were taking emails stating that they would send out a link to buy the tour press for those that attended.. WHAT GIVES TIGER JAWZ?

I'm sure that in between driving to the next town, playing gigs and trying to enjoy the places they visit they will have time to make a website, take orders and package up records to ship out from the tour bus.

Edit: while I'm here... hey @Codyoster how about a thread title update. 

Edited by dantheriver

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

I'm sure that in between driving to the next town, playing gigs and trying to enjoy the places they visit they will have time to make a website, take orders and package up records to ship out from the tour bus.

Edit: while I'm here... hey @Codyoster how about a thread title update. 

lol alright then

A line in their recent update email would have been a cool way to say they are holding some for leftovers to throw online

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone! Sorry to bump an old(ish) thread but I had a chance to film Tigers Jaw play an hour-long acoustic set last week for my Youtube channel when my friend's band opened for them. Here's a link incase anyone wanted to check it out, it's first time that acoustic versions of some of the new songs (Favorite and Make It Up) have surfaced online as far as I'm aware of so that was really exciting to be a part of!

Edited by shadowkid33

• 8 months later...