Out Now: Tigers Jaw- spin

2 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Wasn't this band was supposed to break up? I know a handful of the members left around the time of the release of Charmer. I thought they were gonna tour then hang it up.

I'll check out a new track. Charmer didn't do much for me though.

They should've hung it up long ago 

Any one else prefer Two Worlds over the rest of their material? I think that's the minority opinion but man I love that album.

I really enjoyed the Charmer songs they played live prior to its release but once I heard the recorded stuff, it didn't do much for me. I'll miss Adam on this

38 minutes ago, Hobbes said:

Any one else prefer Two Worlds over the rest of their material? I think that's the minority opinion but man I love that album.

I really enjoyed the Charmer songs they played live prior to its release but once I heard the recorded stuff, it didn't do much for me. I'll miss Adam on this

I think Two Worlds is severely underrated, but S/T is one of my favorite records of all time. I have listened to it more than almost any other album I can think of and it still never gets old. And I don't understand how anyone can not like Charmer I still listen to that a lot too, but Tigers Jaw has been one of my favorite bands since 2009 I have lots of memories with this band, I can't wait to hear this new album. I'm guessing Memory Music will put it out if not RFC

4 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Wasn't this band was supposed to break up? I know a handful of the members left around the time of the release of Charmer. I thought they were gonna tour then hang it up.

I'll check out a new track. Charmer didn't do much for me though.

Nah fam, was just a small break. Check out the Tigers Jaw interview on Washed Emo from a couple months back, all mysteries are uncovered there. 

55 minutes ago, uglyorgan said:

All the terms and privacy policies on the website point to Warner Bros. Soooooo....Fueled By Ramen? 

29 minutes ago, curator said:

Charmer's my favorite for sure.  I also noticed Black Cement on their website.

Together, you've cracked the code! Black Cement is Will Yip's new imprint label on Atlantic.

PO tmrw

"Hey everyone! We are super excited to announce that our new album “spin” will be available May 19th! We couldn’t be happier to work together with our best friend Will Yip on the first ever release on Black Cement Records! Pre-order options for the album, including web exclusive bundles, will be available starting tomorrow, March 23rd at www.tigersjaw.com, and you’ll receive the track “Guardian” instantly with your pre-order. In the meantime, check out the premiere of our new video for the track on NPR Music!

But that’s not all! We are also excited to announce a full US tour with Saintseneca and Smidley this May/June! Tickets go on sale Friday, March 24th at 10am local time: bit.ly/1Iv93w1. We absolutely cannot wait to see you soon and play some new music! <3"