Jukely - Unlimited concerts for $25/month

https://www.jukely.com/r/e22373

Don't know if anyone has posted this here but I figure some people would be interested. This app allows you to pay $25 a month for unlimited shows in certain cities. The venue that I go to most often in Atlanta is on here and 1 show will often pay for the entire month (even though I go to 10-15/month). For $25 you can claim a spot 2 days in advance. You have to download the app (or you can use the website) but when you get to the venue you check in and it allows you to claim a spot in another show. It's only in select cities but it's saved me a bunch of money.

If you use this code you'll get $10 off your first month. https://www.jukely.com/r/e22373

These are the cities its available in. I've used it in Atlanta, NYC, Miami and LA. 

Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, London, LA, Miami, NYC, Philly, Portland, SF, Seattle, Toronto, Washington DC

Edited by shenanigans

I've been on this for over a year now. It's pretty good for Philly shows, I've gone to 17 shows so far this year through it, so the $25/month is definitely worth it to me. Can definitely see it as it's growing, as shows are getting full quicker, but I've had pretty good luck (knock on wood) with the standby.

On 3/29/2017 at 8:47 AM, Tidal Wave said:

How do I see what venues / shows are involved?

As stated above, you can download the app and sign up, you won't get charged for the first 14 days of viewing (unless you go to a show).

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 8:47 AM, Tidal Wave said:

How do I see what venues / shows are involved?

On 3/29/2017 at 10:51 AM, stl_ben said:

this?

On 3/30/2017 at 5:39 PM, Monastic_mike said:

hmmm, if I have to signup to see that it doesn't have anything in my area I'm not interested. The concert scene sucks here anyway.

Sorry this took so long to respond. Yes you have to sign up to see what shows are available in your area. After signing up you're able to view shows for 2 weeks without getting charged. You get charged after 2 weeks or when you claim your first show.

@Tidal Wave Current chicago venues - metro, subteranean, promontory, concord, chop shop, smart bar, spybar, the mid, soundbar, city winery, hideout, beat kitchen, empty bottle, lincoln hall, reggies - obviously not every show at these places but they all currently have shows available

@stl_ben St Louis isn't included yet.

@Monastic_mike where are you from? I can look through and tell you what venues.

14 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Sorry this took so long to respond. Yes you have to sign up to see what shows are available in your area. After signing up you're able to view shows for 2 weeks without getting charged. You get charged after 2 weeks or when you claim your first show.

@Tidal Wave Current chicago venues - metro, subteranean, promontory, concord, chop shop, smart bar, spybar, the mid, soundbar, city winery, hideout, beat kitchen, empty bottle, lincoln hall, reggies - obviously not every show at these places but they all currently have shows available

@stl_ben St Louis isn't included yet.

@Monastic_mike where are you from? I can look through and tell you what venues.

Thanks for the response. I signed up for the mailing list and was able to see some of the upcoming shows. I decided against it since there are already a large amount of free shows around town, especially in the summer. 

I'm seeing Matt Pryor & Dan Andriano tonight with this (and have seen 3 other shows this month using it). I have yet to have a month go by that it wasn't worth $25 for me. A few of the bigger venues [in Philadelphia] did drop off though, which sucks.. but I still save money each month with it.

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift