PO Now: The Damned "Grave Disorder" Repress

6 hours ago, curator said:

Probably going to grab a copy.  I streamed a few tracks when you posted this since I've never heard this album.  I love Damned, Damned, Damned, Machine Gun Etiquette and The Black Album.  All of which I don't own on wax yet.  :wacko:

This was my introduction to the Damned at like 14. I had to learn about classic bands (Damned, TSOL, etc) through $2 comp CDs because I grew up in a ruralish area without internet. It's not as good as those albums by any means, but I love it. I almost dropped a hundred on an og copy before Nitro started back up again. 

The Black album is my favorite (I own 1 copy), but I'd LOVE to find copies of DDD and MGE at a decent price. Both are (relatively) oop.

This album is decent. I downloaded it a while ago and listened a few times. Listened again recently and it is better than I remember. Grew up listening to the old stuff. I really like their gothy Phantasmagoria album. When it came out they did a record signing at a local store. Still have that record. Glad I didn't get rid of it in one of my many collection purges.

13 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

This album is decent. I downloaded it a while ago and listened a few times. Listened again recently and it is better than I remember. Grew up listening to the old stuff. I really like their gothy Phantasmagoria album. When it came out they did a record signing at a local store. Still have that record. Glad I didn't get rid of it in one of my many collection purges.

That's a great album too. I nabbed a used copy awhile back. The whole goth appeal was my initial attraction. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...