From First To Last (Dear Diary and Heroine)

15 minutes ago, johnnyawful said:

Any info on whether "Dear Diary" will be the original tracks or the "remastered" one where they went back and added a bunch of pre-Skrillex EDM noise? 

i imagine its probably the remastered. i don't remember it being that much different? beau from saosin did the remastering from what i remember

33 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

What's the point of a sealed CD?

28 minutes ago, rooks said:

It's worth a bullish $1.24 to $5 on discogs!!

I've had multiple copies of the years. I found two sealed ones at a half price books and only opened one of them. Same for the first Gwen Stacy full-length and Symphony In Peril's "The Whore's Trophy". I've got open and sealed copies of them all from half price books.

23 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I've had multiple copies of the years. I found two sealed ones at a half price books and only opened one of them. Same for the first Gwen Stacy full-length and Symphony In Peril's "The Whore's Trophy". I've got open and sealed copies of them all from half price books.

Got damn, Would love to own The Life I Know by Gwen Stacy on vinyl.

Dear Diary is probably the only album I enjoyed by FFTL. I'd have to re-listen to it again though before I buy it because it's been a while.

36 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Got damn, Would love to own The Life I Know by Gwen Stacy on vinyl.

Dear Diary is probably the only album I enjoyed by FFTL. I'd have to re-listen to it again though before I buy it because it's been a while.

Dude, I wish they would press The Life I Know. I used to go see them all the fucking time since their main home venue is an hour away. Funny story: I bought a pair of Osiris skate shoes from Cole Wallace at a Journey's in Indianapolis, shortly after he left the bands. Dude was super cool. 

When they officially announce these, will probably grab them. Dear Diary was pretty good, but very rushed album (Sonny joined them like what? A few days before they were officially recording?). Heroine instrumentally is super underated. There are some amazing riffs, solos, drum beats on there that Ross Robinson pulled out of them. I feel like the album would almost be perfect if ...And We All Have A Hell wasn't on the album. The lyrics still offend me to this day.

Edited by MCDELTAT