PO NOW: Russian Circles 'Live at dunk!fest 2016' [2xLP]

This is a live album by Russian Circles, recorded at dunk!festival2016. 
Pressed on double vinyl, colored and 180g in gatefold cover (upgraded cardboard, printed inside out). Comes in two different color configurations: Bronze splatter on bone and Orange in Bone
Release: April 13th, 2017.

Preorder US here or here

Preorder EU

Russian-Circles-Digital-Cover-Small_gran

This album is the very first live album by Russian Circles and it was recorded at dunk!festival 2016 where they headlined that edition. We knew what these guys from Chicago were capable of so we expected a lot of their show but we didn't knew it was going to be perfect. So we thought we should have this pressed on vinyl and make it a physical memory to this amazing performance.

The tracks, recorded by Jannes Van Rossom (Deaftone) and Thierry Staelens were mixed by Dallas Thomas from Pelican and mastered for vinyl by Collin Jordan (The Boiler Room LLC). These tunes are now being pressed on high quality 180g colored vinyl, in two different color configurations. The package comes in an upgraded gatefold cover, printed inside out, designed by Error! Design. The inside is a collage of pictures taken at dunk!festival 2016 by Davy De Pauw and Gosia Wanda.

Edited by bortx

I grabbed both variants. The description of each variant just sounded so unique to me, I just had to jump on both before they sold out (FOMO). I'll be parting with the undesired copy and ship to anyone who wants it.

I don't have any of their other releases on vinyl (yet), but I've seen them live so I figured it's only proper for my first purchase to be a live album.

53 minutes ago, ethereal said:

you're missing out, on like everything.

if anything, use that capital towards their studio material first.

I'm very familiar with all of their material, just never got around to actually purchasing it on vinyl. Regardless, I wholeheartedly agree with your statement.

• 2 weeks later...