Vector53

PO Now: Gorillaz - Humanz (Also the 'OG' Discussion Thread)

609 posts in this topic

OK so I received my Humanz Deluxe Art Book and Vinyl today and I must say that it was underwhelming.

I feel that the money I paid were too much for this "deluxe" version.

From the fact that the vinyl pockets and inner sleeves were plain red instead of having some artwork (picky again but for me it shows lack of effort and not an artistic approach) to the number of pages which were advertised as 54 and I am counting 26 including the blank ones at the front and back of the book.

So in case you are on the fence getting this version I would suggest you to watch some of the unboxing videos on youtube, check the regular 2xLP pics on discogs and make up your minds.  

For me this release is certainly not worth the 85 Euros I spent. 

As far as it goes to the music, I waited till I have the records to spin them and I must say I am not disappointed by the songs.

Exactly what I was hoping for.

1 hour ago, trickster said:

OK so I received my Humanz Deluxe Art Book and Vinyl today and I must say that it was underwhelming.

I feel that the money I paid were too much for this "deluxe" version.

From the fact that the vinyl pockets and inner sleeves were plain red instead of having some artwork (picky again but for me it shows lack of effort and not an artistic approach) to the number of pages which were advertised as 54 and I am counting 26 including the blank ones at the front and back of the book.

So in case you are on the fence getting this version I would suggest you to watch some of the unboxing videos on youtube, check the regular 2xLP pics on discogs and make up your minds.  

For me this release is certainly not worth the 85 Euros I spent. 

As far as it goes to the music, I waited till I have the records to spin them and I must say I am not disappointed by the songs.

Exactly what I was hoping for.

I got it for 40 from Amazon and it was worth it for that.