PO Now: Gorillaz - Humanz (Also the 'OG' Discussion Thread)

Just now, mkhaytman said:

Anyone else try to pay with paypal checkout and just get a confirmation screen? My order says :

Payment Method

PayPal - Checkout
Payment has not been processed yet.

They never asked me for my account info, I was expecting a PayPal window to open up. Wonder how that's gonna work...

Yeah I was wondering that too...

Just now, mkhaytman said:

Anyone else try to pay with paypal checkout and just get a confirmation screen? My order says :

Payment Method

PayPal - Checkout
Payment has not been processed yet.

They never asked me for my account info, I was expecting a PayPal window to open up. Wonder how that's gonna work...

Hmm my checkout forced me to login to PayPal, and then I got a PayPal receipt as well.

Just now, djghost1976 said:

Do we know for sure how many of the box set there are?  Thought I saw something about 250 total, but is that confirmed anywhere?

Where'd you see that?

I believe the US Store only had 25 or so when it opened. Maybe each region got that same allotment? There are quite a few in the currency dropdown.

Yo, these other tracks are FANTASTIC. "Saturnz Barz" is by far the weakest track, in my opinion. This is gonna be a great album. Will scoop up the regular version eventually.

Also, you guys are crazy ordering that box set. I can't wait to see photos of how it turns out.