PO Now: Gorillaz - Humanz (Also the 'OG' Discussion Thread)

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

Go through checkout and see. Coulda sworn it was only (lol) like $380 to have it sent to the US.

Yeh, maybe through the store. i was referring to @AGB purchasing it on the intention of forwarding to the US...

With only 3 left I'm contemplating jumping on board... ahh!

Seems like they worked out the exchange rates through the store (speaking from the US point of view). I ordered from the UK store and mine came out to $380 for the super deluxe which sounds the same as the US store. Still in a daze about scrambling to spend that kind of money but we'll see how I feel tomorrow. New songs are great though! Between this and VMP Demon Days I'm pretty excited.

Edited by cobannaboc

33 minutes ago, AGB said:

if you want it you get get shipped to me an i'll send it out to you if you need some help mate :) 

That is VERY nice of you but I was more concerned with the half way around the world shipping than the expense. I know the US dollar is strong against the AUS dollar. Afraid it could be mishandled along the way. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Mourning Wood said:

That is VERY nice of you but I was more concerned with the half way around the world shipping than the expense. I know the US dollar is strong against the AUS dollar. Afraid it could be mishandled along the way. Thanks!

Valid concern!

those last three copies are just dangling there...

3 minutes ago, Mourning Wood said:

all good.. i use TNT to ship so it would cost around $40 AUD to send or $50 AUD fully insured ... probs take a week to get  to the states for either option... let me know if you are keen mate :) 

15 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

Maybe I'm just clueless but how do you guys see the stock levels on websites? I remember doing it once on Mondo but I've since forgotten. 

Possible two ways depending on if/how the website allows it:

Type 9999 into the stock requested box

or

Look at the source code and you can see inventory left

Edited by cobannaboc

Hi guys,

Been lurking for a while now, but wanted to post to clear something up. 

-The standard LP version is a 2xLP set in a  gatefold sleeve.

-The deluxe LP version is a 2xLP set housed inside the 'art book' (rather than the gatefold sleeve)

The art book isn't an add on, like the gorillaz webstore suggests.

Deluxe PO from amazon much cheaper option.