PO Now: Gorillaz - Humanz (Also the 'OG' Discussion Thread)

47 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

"...housed in a cloth-bound, foil blocked 54-page hardback book of Gorillaz artwork by Jamie Hewlett"

The gorillaz store labels this as deluxe vinyl plus art book. Amazon didn't mention the art book but yea..

That description obviously makes more sense. deluxe edition = art book packaging.  Being £15 cheaper on amazon made me confused about whether the book was included.

Edited by Number11

8 hours ago, Skacel said:

I might be wrong but I don't think the deluxe vinyl includes the bonus tracks that are on the 'deluxe' CD or the MP3 versions.

Not sure about the super deluxe package though.

I'm sure the deluxe vinyl  does not have the extra tracks pressed, but you get them with the download (same with the standard vinyl, I imagine).  I think the only difference for the deluxe is the art book.

53 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

Geez, it pisses me off how many people sell stuff they don't own yet (not to mention it's against eBay's rules).
Also I'm curious where they got that image.

26 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Whoa, plot twist.

That Amazon UK price still seems too good to be true. Praying nothing changes with it.

It was just put up on FatBeats the other day for the same price as BM, so that is always an option, but I'll be super bummed if Amazon pulls out too. 

I've PO duluxe from Amazon UK, but can't  help but think they've fucked up. Still available in large quantities (can PO up to 30 copies) even though everywhere else seems to have sold out, and at the cheapest price...

Ive noticed Amazon UK has the Special 14LP 400 odd quid version available for PO now too. 

13 hours ago, Mourning Wood said:

That's actually 350 GBP... holy hell

Edit: also says it's due in May??

Edited by colbourne25

10 hours ago, EmeryRK said:

I do not know if this matters to anyone but, IndieVinylDen(One of my favorite sites) has the standard and deluxe(Not box set) up for sale.

Edit - Now gone.

Thanks for posting this! I saw it last night, and went ahead and grabbed one of the copies left. Now at this rate I have pre-ordered the album four times. One on the original store (which I cancelled when I saw the price difference on BM), one on BM (which they seemed to have cancelled), one on Amazon.uk (which I assume at this rate will also be cancelled), and now one from IndieVinylDen (which I hope won't get cancelled). Worse case if I end up with an extra copy, I can just sell it to someone on the forums at cost. 

Just got this lovely email from Bull Moose after cancelling my webstore purchase yesterday...

Unfortunately, we will not be able to ship this item. Gorillaz’ management cancelled the retail release and will limit it to their website. We’re really sorry about that!

The band is no longer taking pre-orders. We asked them if they could re-open their pre-orders so you could get a copy. You would have been one of the first to pre-order from the band if they hadn’t said you could buy this version in stores. We haven’t heard back yet, but we hope they will do the right thing. We will let you know what they say.

For now, we must cancel this order. Your credit card has not been charged. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. I understand how unfair this is and how disappointed you must be. I hope to be in touch soon.

EDIT: I see this was posted above, but this is the specifics of the email that I guess is being sent out.

Edited by The Saint